+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So why is she so mad?

So why is she so mad?

Alright so here the situation: My lady and I were getting intimate and she wanted me to use some lube but the only one we had was a weird flavor(pina colda) and I complied but it tasted really bad so i stop and tell her but then she got all sorts of weird and mad. She didn't want to anymore so i tried to cuddle with her but she wanted no part of it. I told her that it was just the lube and that i was sorry and everything but she still was really off. I don't know what to do.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She was obviously sexually frustrated. Next time you are going down on her, don't use lube.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She need the lube for a toy... that she asked for

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you have to use lube (yuck), then maybe you should pick a flavor you like.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sex isn't do or die. I hope she doesn't constantly see it this way. Accidents happen all the time that make sex more "interesting". I've learned not to get frustrated when something doesn't go my way because everyone feels differently every day. Some days I need lube, some days I wanna just use my toy.

Maybe she was just THAT sexually frustrated that she got pissed off. Next time offer to shower with her to clean off the lube, then go down on her.

This reminded me of last weekend when my woman got really mad at me.
    She was sucking on me for a looooong time, and still I would not come.
    She stopped, told me how mad she was, and then just curled up in a ball. hahahahha

I got mad at my husband the other night for telling me about something in some book he'd been reading while I was touching his dick and tonguing his ear. Then I got right over it. Your girl should get right over it too.

Maybe she'd like to try eating some of that nasty lube herself if she thinks it's so acceptable. That whole situation sounds gross to me.
    Spammer Spanker