+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Its over, but its getting worse?

Its over, but its getting worse?

Hi i think i better start a new thread cos things have changed so much but id hope you would read Seperation or break up preperation for background info.

I got dumped last wednesday but still share a flat with her. We have been getting on good, better even but i now found stuff out about her thats changed everything. Just before we broke up she went out alot and still does. She wasnt well yesterday so i took her to hospital to look after her as a friend. she stayed overnight and i went home but while checking her phone to let her family know i found flirty messages from guys dated two days after we broke up bascially saying they will see her soon x x x, and ever that they will come over for sex.

THe break up has been hard for me and this is a killer. But theres more! During the weekend she stayed out all night and text to say she was at a friends, fair enough, but the next night a guy stayed in OUR flat! in the morning she said there old friends and they slept on seperate sofas. But the messages on her phone suggest more, that im sure. The messages on the out box say shes in trouble and needed the morning after pill and she thinks its down to one guy over another! so there has been two guys in the 4 maby 5 days since we broke up or even before!!! another text message would suggest 3 guys and thats why i think she was cheating on me while we were going out. Im so f#cked off!

Since our break up we have talked about seing other people and she even asks me if i pulled, when ive been out cos i stayed out all night twice......should of put 2 and 2 together then! we even make ground rules like no pulling at our flat and no pulling otheres friends.

We have been getting on really well and she nearly told me about her situation before cos i found her crying, but said i just get upset, (to right). Now i really dont know what to do i still lover her but Im tryinig to get over. I feel hurt and angery now, but dont know what to do. I want to give her a hard time and be done with her but we still live together and pay rent(2 more months left). I know its over between us so shes a free agent but given our 2 year relationship and what we went through, i cant understand this.

Ive tried to keep this short cos i really need poeple to read this and give there views.
    Last edited by toto; 24-09-04 at 08:26 PM.

Man that must hurt

You think you know someone and they do things like this

I'll tell you that the best thing is to move on but thats not easy
    but with time your gonna realize that you dont want to be with somebody like her

good luck

i really dont know how to handle this......do i try and break off contact,(as much as possible), at least i dont have to live and see her deal with this day in day out. Or try and remain friends and be there for her.

I think im too kind for her and she takes advantage to that, dileberate or not. i keep reminding my self we are single, (but still very close). We even share the same bed at times. never again. going to see her in hospital now to talk but dont want to be near her.
    ............See what i mean, so confused!

That sucks...
    But I think its time to close the book on this part of your life and file it on the bookshelf for now.

I would say move out or something.... living together and not having your time is gonna be harsh.