+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dilema, please help

dilema, please help

hey, i was friends witht his girl for close to a year, pretty close with our conversation being majorly over the internet, through writing. i then realised maybe i felt more towards her and told her how i felt about her, her initial reaction was not too favourable, but things changed and we were just dating for like 2 and a half months getting more used to eachother and being with eacherother abit more and seeing how things went. now we have decided to be in a commited relationship, which has been on going for like 3 weeks now.

i really love this girl and feel shes the one for me, but there are a few things im confused about.

1) we live a maximum of 30 minutes away from eachother and i only get to see her 1 a week, sometimes twice a week. left to me i would see her everyday, but she makes out that she is busy and not got time etc...however half the time shes just with her friends etc.

2) she litrally never calls me, unless i call her and then she might miss the call and call me back....so frequently ii dont even hear her voice for a week or more....we text extreemely freequently though but i cannot understand how i cant hear my girlfriends voice for more dan a week..feels unreal if we really feel the way we say we feel.?

3) she does not express herself and let her emotions go she doesnt show me too much emotion, so its hard for me to know how shes feeling, im so lost and tired of guess work

4) she tells me i mean alot to her and expresses how much she likes me. however this is not done verbally ever, but through text....makes it hard to belive as i would be so much happier and believe it so much more if i heard the words come out of her mouth

we are both in our early 20's and its difficult for me to comprehend these problems, i feel neglected alot of times....to be honest...the way i see things..if she really wanted to see me, regardless of how busy she was, she would make the time and compromise, in the same way i compromise when my schedules busy

jus need some opinions please

Maybe she doesn't want to be too clingy and doesn't like guys who are that way either? You said you wouldn't mind being with her every day and i think that's just pushing it so maybe she's noticing that. I think as long as she's trustworthy and you know that she loves you (people show it in different ways) there's nothing wrong there. Once you get older, you won't want to be together 24/7 so trust me, taking it slow right now is a good thing.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings