+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i getting some tonight?!?!?!?!

Am i getting some tonight?!?!?!?!

So theres a girl that I've known for about a year now. We dont talk a whole lot, maybe once a month or so one of us will shoot a text to one another to see if we're going out or whatever. Last time we hung out was maybe 2 months ago I was at a strip club with some friends and I invited her up there. When we got back to her house (we were both wasted) I tried to get her to kiss me on the cheek and she wouldnt, so I obviously stopped at that and we continued hanging out, no big deal. This girl definitely has alot of guy friends btw and she's a very strong willed Tomboy type of chick, only super hot.

Today, she posted that she wanted to go to the beach with me tomorrow on my Facebook. After we texted back and forth a little bit, she asked me if I'd pick her up or if I wanted I could just go out with her tonight and just stay at her house because she lives downtown. I chose to go out with her and stay over.

I'm very curious as to what she's thinking, and if I'm possibly going to get some ass tonight. I would love to hookup with this chick.....buuuut I dunno. I could be in the friend zone.

Mostly I'm wondering whats going through her head. I'm sure she thinks, that I think, "I'm getting laid"

What say you LF?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see any reason to think she's ready to get naked with you quite yet... you are just going to the beach! Of course, anything is possible, so stick a couple of condoms in your wallet, just in case.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree with Vashti. It could be a friendly meet, but if opportunity arises, she may be open to suggestions...maybe.
    Hard to tell because we don't know her, and her history with guy friends. If you know any of the guy friends who actually got some from her, then your assessment may be more accurate.

Whoa, take it easy dude! You tried to get her to kiss you on the cheek - something so the very opposite of intimate and so very meaningless - yet she refused, what then makes you think she'll hit the sack with you? Talk about cutting to the chase, there are stages inbetween you know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I agree with Vashti. It could be a friendly meet, but if opportunity arises, she may be open to suggestions...maybe.
    Hard to tell because we don't know her, and her history with guy friends. If you know any of the guy friends who actually got some from her, then your assessment may be more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    Whoa, take it easy dude! You tried to get her to kiss you on the cheek - something so the very opposite of intimate and so very meaningless - yet she refused, what then makes you think she'll hit the sack with you? Talk about cutting to the chase, there are stages inbetween you know!
    Yeah Ive known of a couple guys that have hooked up with her, I cant recall if it went the same way for them. She's definitely a tease thats for sure, and she just may be playing hard to get. It just seems that "come sleep over my house" would be so blatantly over the top and obvious, that only an idiot would think he had a chance.

I inadvertantly called myself an idiot didnt I ?

Anyways, What makes me think she'll hit the sack with me? Well the whole kiss on the cheek thing was seemingly her playing hard to get. She's def not Dis-interested in me....then again what the hell do I know!

The more I think about it, the more I think that this is simply me spending the night so we can hit the beach tomorrow....which really is totally fine with me. Go to the beach with a hot chick. Would like to hookup tho

It's good to just go with the flow...no expectations. If you get some, great. If not, have fun at the beach.
    BTW, what does "hook up" mean? Does it mean casual sex?
    I am 35, and I feel my lingo is totally obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    It's good to just go with the flow...no expectations. If you get some, great. If not, have fun at the beach.
    BTW, what does "hook up" mean? Does it mean casual sex?
    I am 35, and I feel my lingo is totally obsolete.
    Yes it's casual sex.I agree with the whole go with the flow and see what happens. That way there's no pressure and he can just have fun.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I'm sorry, but you're just a Tool.

Anyone watch Tool Academy? Lol.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Thanks for the insightful input Tavs! You're a wonderful addition to this online community! I can't express how grateful I am for your help!.....douche

If she's inviting you to stay over I think there is a very good chance you'll be having sex like crazed weasels before the night is through.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hmmmm, that's a tough one. I predict more cock teasing.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Hmmm.... My answer would be to bring a few condoms but not to get your hopes up. This sounds fishy to me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    hmmmm, that's a tough one. I predict more cock teasing.
    Do men sort of enjoy the teasing, though? I mean, would you really like it if she just handed it right over?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well we hooked up....no sex but a good time still. Beach was awesome too....figured I'd update!