+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is considered "boring sex" for women?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Boston is my hometown. I grew up in there until I moved to San Diego in 2008. It's wonderful.
    Do you have the awesome accent?...say quarter.....kwatta

I actually don't have an accent. Well... only when I'm drunk does it shine through. Or angry, as my boyfriend distinctly noticed. If I get pissed, I start talking faster and my r's fall by the wayside.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I actually don't have an accent. Well... only when I'm drunk does it shine through. Or angry, as my boyfriend distinctly noticed. If I get pissed, I start talking faster and my r's fall by the wayside.
    I love it...I had a friend from Boston and I used to make her say Darth Vader...I'm kinda mean...I'm sorry...I just like making fun of people...its like a hobby....some people collect stamps ya know?

I think boring sex is the guy silent as $%&@, nothing is more BoRiNg then a silent guy, just humping away silently, not even a moan.

hey, who cares if the woman think sex is boring. if you're getting into their pants you have nothing to worry or care about.
    if they try to complain, you put your dick in their mouth.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could have an orgasm everytime and I still could find sex boring. If he's disinterested it will certainly be boring for me.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    hey, who cares if the woman think sex is boring. if you're getting into their pants you have nothing to worry or care about.
    if they try to complain, you put your dick in their mouth.
    Wow..... and you didn't reply to this girl68? I'm surprised and disappointed, LOL.
    Last edited by Incognito; 28-04-10 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe to this thread
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, I know I read it just didn't bother he's obviously joking. And I don't complain if I'm sexually unsatisfied, I dump his ass and find another more enthusiastic about sex with me man.

no. for me its boring when i dont feel good. if he can make me feel good its not boring. if theres no passion- its boring. other stuff like adventurous and different positions and stuff are good i guess but meh. only if he wants to. :/

Sex starts with the mind and ends with the body. Most young people don't realize this... Get horny... screw... and wonder why it wasn't the fourth of July fireworks show.

Some of the best sex I've ever had was after a long flirty, teasing, courtship phase that lead to REALLY empowered, passionate sex.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Someone who settles doing only a few common positions and thinks it's enough! or finished faster than I do, non-stimulating foreplay and... lol and someone who doesn't want to have sex as much as i want to, begins to bore me.
    Toot Toot. Love Me, Kiss Me, Touch Me.

wow, loads of random stuff.....ok, I'd better just skip it all and answer the OP.

Ok, Kaius, this is what I think boring sex is:

I think it's either the lack of being turned on, and/or lack of orgasm.

Oh, and premature ejaculation.
    The premature ejaculation is pretty self explanitory. But the lack of being turned on, for me, would be when there's

1) no chemistry/connection/bond.
    It often happens at the end of the relationship when they *lose interest*, or when you try to do it too soon in the beginning of a relationship when one of yous aren't ready/comfortable/100% certain you wanna get intimate.

2) no foreplay.
    Sure, she might be handcuffed in doggy position with a blindfold on, but you really should *warm her up* before going at it.

3)wrong timing/wrong place/conditions aren't right.
    This can vary from being too tired, not feeling horny, not the right sexual style (eg, too kinky, bondage, kama sutra, slow&gentle, quickies, anal, ect-but this depends on taste/sexual compatability-e.g. a shy, prudish person won't appreciate full on bondage s&m kink, a slow&gentle person with no gymnastic experience might not enjoy kama sutra/tantric sex so much), being interrupted, finishing too early, having an injury/illness/virus/some other discomfort thing, starts raining when you're outdoors. I think this list could go on. It helps to plan things, especially discussing the sexual style bit beforehand, but things like not being horny or being visited by family in the middle of it aren't factors you can check for every single time.

I think the lack of orgasm is directly affected by the lack of being turned on-for women.

***just noticed**

wow, last post was like May 2009!!! :O- wait a minute, I think I'm reading the wrong bit as *posting dates* -feels sheepish now-
    Last edited by Charisma; 17-06-10 at 08:41 AM. Reason: adding a bit more

Quick sex is boring.
    No oral or foreplay is boring.

Boring sex is sex where both people aren't paying attention to the woman. If she's paying attention to what she wants, and he is also, then the sex is really really fun.

And yes, this applies to blowjobs too...the hottest are the ones she gets off on.

Boring sex: when he doesnt keep up, when he does the same stuff all the time ( positions), when he doesnt wanna do different stuff, when he c***** and sleeps, or think thats enough, when he cant satisfy the woman and make her feel like she cant take it anymore lol
    these are some boring stuff

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast