+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guys, how do we respond to this crap our girls say?

wag is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

guys, how do we respond to this crap our girls say?

I've been put in this situation a few times over the years, and I've answered it in every way possible and I still haven't found the right answer.

Scenario: girlfriend sees hot girl (walking down the street, on the bus, wherever)

GF: That girl is so pretty. Do you think she's hot?

me: yea, she's hot.

GF: would you **** her?

Now these are responses that I've said.

me: yea.

ex gf 1: WHAAAAT?

___

me: no

ex gf 2: What a liar. You would totally **** her. why can't you be honest with me?

___

me: oh come on, i won't answer that

ex gf 3: so you would **** her. what the **** is wrong with you, aren't i good enough for you blah blah.

what am I supposed to say? I'm screwed no matter what. I hate it when girls pull this crap on me.

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    My answer would be to stay away from girls who play petty games like this. Also, she should know that men are designed to want and seek sex. One would be hard-pressed to find many women who a virile man would not have sex with given the right circumstances, and this would include only moderately attractive acquaintances. Is she asking whether you would be willing to have sex with a woman in a hypothetical sense, or is she asking: "Would you cheat on me with this woman?"

Either way, it's stupid. If a woman I was with started playing this game with me, I'd encourage her to change her tune or I'd get out fast. I've no patience for passive aggressive nonsense.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She just needs reassurance that she is attractive to you. All you need to say is the following:

Her: Ooh, that girl is pretty. Do you think she's hot?
    you: Eh, she's okay. You are much more my type.

Her: Would you f*ck her?
    You: She wouldn't be my first choice. You would.

That's not so hard, is it?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Her: Would you **** her?
    You: No, I have a girlfriend so I wouldn't **** anyone else. Would you?

Her: Just tell the truth already. She's hot and you would totally **** her.
    You: The truth is, you're getting on my nerves. Why are you acting like such a psychotic child?

Her: You don't have to be mean.
    You: I also don't have to put up with this shit. Why are you pointing out other girls to me? What the hell is wrong with you? Do I point out other guys to you on the street? No. Why? Because I'm not batchit crazy. You know what? This date is over. I'm taking your wacky ass home.
    Spammer Spanker

You dumbass....

GF:do you think that girl is pretty?

You say: WHAT GIRL? OH I DIDN'T NOTICE....even if you did

Quote Originally Posted by wag View Post
    I've been put in this situation a few times over the years, and I've answered it in every way possible and I still haven't found the right answer.

Scenario: girlfriend sees hot girl (walking down the street, on the bus, wherever)

GF: That girl is so pretty. Do you think she's hot?

me: yea, she's hot.

GF: would you **** her?

Now these are responses that I've said.

me: yea.

ex gf 1: WHAAAAT?

___

me: no

ex gf 2: What a liar. You would totally **** her. why can't you be honest with me?

___

me: oh come on, i won't answer that

ex gf 3: so you would **** her. what the **** is wrong with you, aren't i good enough for you blah blah.

what am I supposed to say? I'm screwed no matter what. I hate it when girls pull this crap on me.
    Me: "Doesn't matter. Bet you anything she's just a slut."
    Her: "But you don't think she's hot?"
    Me: "She's just a show-off. Besides, she's nowhere near as hot as you are."

I got myself out of a potential jam with my ex-gf using lines like that.

This is such a trap for guys and girls know it. Only terribly insecure girls do this. A confident, centered woman would not stoop to such low-life manipulation. If anyone ever pulled this on me, I'd mark it with a red flag for later.

I've never had any trouble with the honest approach, but then again I tend to associate myself with girls who are pretty in-tune with the male mindset. I wouldn't know what to do if confronted with a girlfriend who actually did get offended by my thinking another woman was hot. What do they expect? That because she's your girlfriend, she's the ONLY woman on the entire planet that you find physically attractive?

Wow. If 3 different girls you've dated have put you in that situation and all reacted the same, you may need to re-evaluate your taste in women >.< I would never ask that question.

Anyway, my suggested answer:

Her: Would you **** her?

You: Maybe. Would you **** (insert the name of that guy in Twilight chicks think is so great for some reason, or the name of another celebrity she might like, or the name of a person in real life you know she might be attracted to or might have been attracted to)

You could even leave our the 'maybe'.

Or you could just give your girlfriend a "Did you REALLY just ask me such a stupid question?" stare and tell her that her eyeliner is smudged?

Easy answer:

I'm in a relationship with you... does that answer your question?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

As others have said, you're either not giving her enough attention or she's very insecure. If this has happened three times, you need to start looking for confident women.

You really have two options: turn it back onto her by commenting on how unacceptable it is to be playing that game. Or, go all-out and come back with an over-the-top zinger. My response would be to deadpan Wayne's World:

"She tests very high on the stroke-ability scale. SCHWING!" (pelvic thrust included)

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gf: "oh that girls pretty, would you **** her?"

You: "only if you watch"
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Gf: "oh that girls pretty, would you **** her?"

You: "only if you watch"
    lol that could end up being fun..

I believe the above posts have said it all. This thread made me laff so hard!

gf: shes pretty... would you **** her?

guy: would you like me to?

or would you like me to? ask me that again and i will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast