+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am the prize

I am the prize

It may sound presumptuous, but I am.

After another argument for 3 days with the girl I "cut" an (online) relationship with, and beginning to loose faith in the friendship going to work, I just realized today that I'm doing it all wrong....

I offered her to be more than what she wanted and I've treated her like a goddess despite she didn't want me but as her "lover" as she called it, even though it sounds like less to me, and she treated me bad... I was the only one who would bend, but I'm done with it, I'm a too nice guy and if she didn't want me it's her loss.

I am still friends with her for now, even though she almost left forever twice in the last 3 days, but if she tries to go again or treats me bad again she'll loose me, I'm not going to keep bending whenever she wants.

Funny fact of how she wants to control me: She has a boyfriend and wants to be able to be with other guys and girls even being in that "relationship" she wanted with me, but she said that if she didn't have what "rightfully belongs to her" (my virginity) and I was with any other girl I'd be tainted and she wouldn't want to be with me.

This girl sounds like a whack job. You're better off without her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You sound a little off the wall, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    This girl sounds like a whack job. You're better off without her.
    I know this.. this is the last chance I give her to even be my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You sound a little off the wall, too.
    Oh, I am.. but she is worse.

She sounds lot like the guy I chat too.We are long distance and met 2 years ago. He too can be controlling and accuses me of all sorts if I say Im going out.
    Best laugh is, he makes no effort to come and see me and doesnt want a relationship and if truth was known, he's likely seeing other women.

But like you, Im way too nice and keep giving chance after chance and I stick around.

I think it's time you put your foot down and tell her to get lost and mean it.

She will NEVER respect you, if you can't and don't respect yourself and you are disrespecting yourself, everytime you take her crap and go back for more. Lose the nutjob and gain back your Respect
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 11-04-10 at 03:04 AM.

oh hell no robot. you're tolerando la mierda right now.

leave her alone and find yourself a nice girl. you seem like a nice guy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

the robot, you're way too nice with women and it has to stop. Once she starts saying how you're so nice and how you're her great friend (unless you want that), get out before you become more attached to her and end up hurt.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I think it's time you put your foot down and tell her to get lost and mean it.
    I was about to and this is the last chance she has... if she doesn't play fair I'll end it, but she isn't always bad so I want to give her a chance as a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    leave her alone and find yourself a nice girl. you seem like a nice guy.
    Actually most of the argument was because I want to find myself a nice girl... and she doesn't like it one bit, she wanted me to "go back" with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    the robot, you're way too nice with women and it has to stop. Once she starts saying how you're so nice and how you're her great friend (unless you want that), get out before you become more attached to her and end up hurt.
    As I said.. I'll be strong, I know I don't want what she wants, so I won't get more attached to her... she lost her chance, now all she can have is a friend, if she treats me good.

Sorry to break it to you but an 'online relationship' is not actually real, it means absolutely zilch.

What the hell is an online relationship anyway?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    Sorry to break it to you but an 'online relationship' is not actually real, it means absolutely zilch.

What the hell is an online relationship anyway?!
    Yeah, it pretty much means nothing but it was supposed to be real as soon as possible ... I still count it as 0 relationships since that can't really be considered one...

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Yeah, it pretty much means nothing but it was supposed to be real as soon as possible ... I still count it as 0 relationships since that can't really be considered one...
    She likely has no intentions of meeting and making it 'real'. She's likely to be playing 'bitch' to a few guys online and when her bf isn't giving her the attention she wants. Attention from other guys, makes her feel important and wanted.

And Jas is right, online relationships aren't real. They don't become real until you meet. Even then some of them don't become real.

You are allowing a total stranger to weild all this power over you and in real life she may not even be your type.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    She likely has no intentions of meeting and making it 'real'. She's likely to be playing 'bitch' to a few guys online and when her bf isn't giving her the attention she wants. Attention from other guys, makes her feel important and wanted.

And Jas is right, online relationships aren't real. They don't become real until you meet. Even then some of them don't become real.

You are allowing a total stranger to weild all this power over you and in real life she may not even be your type.
    I've had thoughts about what you say being what she does.. specially since she turned me down when I told her of going to visit this summer... And yesterday she just brought it up that I "promised" her I'd be with her by summer, when I told her that she is who turned me down when I told her that I wanted to go to visit in summer, she just went silent...

I'm off her power zone now, the best she is capable of now is of giving me another blow that would mean me finishing it, but I don't think she wants to hurt me.

Robot, would it be possible for you to take on a new hobby offline and spend some time away from the computer? I like your posts here, but you should be meeting women in the real world, not just online. School is a good place to meet women, and even if you're done with school, maybe you could take a class for fun and meet women in the process. Maybe learn a new language, or take a yoga class or a cooking class.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Robot! Get rid of this crazy girl immediately! You can do soooo much better.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Robot, would it be possible for you to take on a new hobby offline and spend some time away from the computer? I like your posts here, but you should be meeting women in the real world, not just online. School is a good place to meet women, and even if you're done with school, maybe you could take a class for fun and meet women in the process. Maybe learn a new language, or take a yoga class or a cooking class.
    I second that. Go out and meet some real people. Doesn't matter if things dont work out first few times. You'll need the practice.

And yes. Be nice. But dont be overly nice. There are lots of people (both guys and gals) who will walk all over you if you let them.

Have fun !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast