+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The very difficult situation

The very difficult situation

Hi. I'm 18 year old student. When I moved to new school I liked one girl. She was so beautiful and I was afraid of coming and talking to her. A year had passed. I managed to become her friend. But problem is her friend (she's a girl). She fell in love with me. And the girl who I love now is trying to avoid me in order to not offend her friend's feelings. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should try to tell her friend that I don't love her. I don't know.

P.S.: There is not much time left. Soon I am moving to another city.

After a year, you are probably stuck in the Friend Zone with the first girl, and if so, you don't really have a chance with her. You should have expressed your interest in her a long time ago and now she probably thinks of you as just a friend, and probably not as close a friend as the other girl. Is there anything wrong with the other girl, or can you spend some time with her to see if you might like her? Either way, if you're moving soon, it probably doesn't matter. At your age, it will be easier just to meet someone new than to maintain a long-distance relationship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    After a year, you are probably stuck in the Friend Zone with the first girl, and if so, you don't really have a chance with her. You should have expressed your interest in her a long time ago and now she probably thinks of you as just a friend, and probably not as close a friend as the other girl. Is there anything wrong with the other girl, or can you spend some time with her to see if you might like her? Either way, if you're moving soon, it probably doesn't matter. At your age, it will be easier just to meet someone new than to maintain a long-distance relationship.
    Probably, you're right. I'll follow your advice. Thank you.