+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with my girlfriend - is it right to make a move?

Need help with my girlfriend - is it right to make a move?

Alright guys, I've been going out with girl for 5 month now and now need help what to do.
    Before we went out i knew this girl for about a month and half and then one day she came over to my place and we stayd up all night and stuff and by the end we started making out. I made a move "downstairs" and she pulled my hand away, i thought ok i can wait. So we continued seeing each other, sleeping in the same bed and stuff and then i decided to try again but again she pulled my hand away. After that, about a month and half after our first date i asked what was going on, she said that she was still a virgin, and i asked of she wants to have sex at all she said yeah.
    Anyway, i decided not to rush and wait for her to be ready, then one night we were quite passionately making out and i decided to make the move we were very close, naked and touching each other so almost "there", but at one point when i was about to go in for the oral i noticed that she wasn't very comfortable and i asked if she wanted to do it she said "i don't know" so i presumed she still wasn't ready so i didn't push it.
    So now i don't know what to do, as it's been about 2 month since that moment, and now she's giving me the signs that i would assume with any aother girl that she wants "it" - being very close in bed, looking into my eyes, hands on chest - but as she's a virgin i don't know if that what she means. What do you guys think, is she ready? Should I make the move, as everytime i did make a move i totally felt rejected. I prob should talk to her, but that's easier said than done as how do i start the conversation?

Anyway Thanks, would be greatful for any input.

You said it's been two months since your last attempt at making a move, but has it been that long since you talked about it last? If so, you should bring up the subject again and see what she says. She may be feeling more ready now but wants you to bring the subject up. Or maybe she's not ready, but either way you'll learn a lot more from asking her and having an honest discussion than you will from trying to guess what she's thinking. I went through a very similar experience with my last girlfriend, as we were both virgins in the beginning of our relationship. We'd do the same thing, making out hard core and all that, but it took probably almost six months before we finally had sex. It was frustrating, but also kind of rewarding in a way because it made it that much better when we finally did it.

yeah you probably right, it's just i can't rally find a good time for that as she seems to be very happy and stuff and I just don't want to make it seem like i'm pushing her into it and maybe make her upset.

I think when she's ready, she will bring it up and/or make the move. You've already tried and she knows she is what is stopping it. If she can't be honest and open and comfortable at this point, something is not right.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.