+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question About Kegel Exercise?

Question About Kegel Exercise?

Not a very serious issue, but lately I've been feeling that my penis is not getting fully erect even though my sex drive seems normal

Could anyone in lamens terms accurately describe to me how this exercise works? No harm in giving it a shot

From what I understand (and I'm no expert). You just work it like you would any other muscle.
    I'm assuming you know what the kegal muscle is, but for those that dont, its the muscle you use when you stop yourself from peeing.
    Just do reps of tensing it, although I have no idea how many reps or how long you would want to tense it for. I'm not a doctor and I really wouldnt want to give you bad advice about health things like this so hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge than me can shed some light on the situation.
    But your basically just tensing and relaxing the muscle. Although I think I heard somewhere when you do it, you have to try not to tense your ass at the same time or something, I'm not sure if thats true though.
    Hope I've helped a bit

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Erik, the reply for Rich is dead on. You can actually find exercise routines online for kegels for men. They don't work for everyone, but they have helped many men improve erections and ejaculatory control, myself included. It's worth a shot. Do them every day and you will probably see a difference after about a month. For me it was a bit sooner.

I'm doing mine right now.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Read this article

[url=http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_60/67_love_tip.html]Kegel Exercises For Men - AskMen.com[/url]

Hi there, kegel exercises or pelvic muscle exercises target the PC muscle in men that ultimately controls the firmness of your erections and your ejaculation control. Just like any other muscle in the body, it can get stronger if you exercise it properly, [URL="http://ezinearticles.com/?Kegel-Exercises-For-Men---Sex-and-Penis-Health-Can-Be-Greatly-Improved-by-Kegel-Exercises-For-Men&id=3710029"]kegel exercises for men[/URL] however take time and you will have to give yourself at least a few weeks to see results. It is not an instant process but it is a very good habit for you to use in the long run.

Its been a while since I read that article, but I don't remember the excercises helping with erection.

@erik: Have you ever broken you penis? That's not a joke, and don't be afraid/ashamed to post if you have.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I used to do these in the past, i think they've helped