+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 17 year old virgin

17 year old virgin

Hi everyone

I'm kinda new to this forum but i have a problem and I didn't know what else i could do so i'm just gonna post my question here. For starters i want to say that my motherlanguage isn't english so if i type some mistakes please ignore them unless you don't understand what i mean. So i'm 17 years old and I'm a virgin in all ways of women. By that i mean that i haven't kissed someone properly yet( tong kiss or how do you say so). The problem is that i allways think that i'm doing well and eventually, the girl sees me as one of her best friends and even tell me about their crushes and so on. But this time i want to try to get the girl I like instead of becoming her best friend. So the girl i like works at the same place as i do but she's 1.5 years older than me :s. So i don't really know what to do. I'm allready friends with her, facebook pals, msn and so on. but I don't really know how I can let her grow feelings for me. So If you mght have an idea to push me in the right direct( and help this guy of his virginity) pls post it

greets

joe

You might be losing all your girls to friendships because you're thinking that to get close to a girl you should become her friend. It might help if you stood farther away, and instead of being friendly all the time, be a little flirty. Don't be too much of a "nice guy", but be a gentleman. But remember the power of flirting - a cocky smile, a light tease, staring into her eyes with a mischievous grin. Or whatever you find yourself more comfortable with. But don't be afraid to take a few risks.

And there's nothing wrong with being 17 and a virgin Maybe don't tell that to the girl you like though. It won't affect anything. When I kissed a guy for the first time, he had no idea it was my first kiss, and actually thought I was very experienced....

That's my suggestion, but I'm no expert in this area. I've had guys like me who ended up being my friends and only my friends, not because they didn't try, but because I genuinely wasn't interested. You may just have to play through this a few times before you find the "right girl".

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i always say go for older women
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

A girl knows whether or not you are "friend" material within the first few minutes of meeting you, so there is not much you can do in that area. All you can do is be yourself, and if she thinks you are date potential, then score! If not, then move on.

So what you say is that i should be less friendly? And then after A while I should ask her out for a walk or go get some coffee? Btw what does flirty mean(my english sucks a little :p)

If you want more then friendship you need to let her know that, yes, you do like like her! Or better yet, ask her out. Otherwise she'll just assume that your just friendly. You need to let her know how you feel about her.

Also, don't worry about being a 17 year old vergin. Most of your friends are probably telling you that they arnt. Alot of those people are lieing.

It's compleatly normal to be one at that age. And beleve me, it's not a bad thing...

I lost mine when i just turned 20. But i had opportunitys, just didnt take them.

I lost mine late but i'm just saying, it shouldnt be a biggy.

Plus...Dude...It's over rated.

I was like...Can i have my monney back? Hahaha! Nah...It's awesome, but after you've lost it you'll laugh at how people make such a big deal about it. It's just sex.

Yeah, a virgin at 17 is not a big deal, nothing at all to be ashamed of. I lost mine at 14, though in retrospect I never should have slept with that girl.

By flirting, we mean don't jump straight into the nice guy trap: always smiling, always agreeing with her, etc etc. Be a little aloof, don't always be available to hang out, don't always respond immediately, don't always agree, tease her a little bit (example: after my current GF rambled on for 15 minutes about her former obsession with anime on the first date, I jokingly called her a dork).

Being too nice makes you seem boring. You need a little bit of mystery, a little bit of fire to get her interest. Don't be mean, but don't be too nice either.

Didn't lose mine until I was 17 nearly 18, so don't worry about it

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i waited till almost 19 as well.

I was almost 18. Teens shouldnt do it before they are ready anyway.
    Trust me, young people don't know what they are doing. Sex isn't good until much later in life.

you guy's didn't really understand it right :p i meant that i haven't kissed (you know with your tong) before(but my english is to bad so I do'n know the actual name X))

Relax and enjoy things dude, save it all for some who is truely special, and it'll be worth it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ah, well i've done a lot of stuff before losing my virginity

Quote Originally Posted by V3ltr0 View Post
    you guy's didn't really understand it right :p i meant that i haven't kissed (you know with your tong) before(but my english is to bad so I do'n know the actual name X))
    Man, I haven't kissed before, I'm a virgin and I'm close to 21. Don't need to rush... just wait until you are ready.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast