+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what does it take to be considered girlfriend material??

perfect girlfriend has a great body and can't speak.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky&sexy View Post
    i dont do it often anymore, and that doesnt mean im not gf material at all. i wouldnt cheat on a guy or even kiss another guy while im dating someone, even if we're not exclusive. but when im single and not dating anyone, i dont see y doing that makes me not gf material. i dont think that about boys who kiss random girls.. it is just kissing.
    Eh, this is all just part of the single phase. You kind of let down your guard and have fun. Just be aware who sees you kissing and who you are kissing. People talk, and you can't shut them up as fast as they can spread the word.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    that's lovely

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Like emo couple or something?
    Who will talk if a girl won't? Surely not the guy
    I talk A LOT , fortunately I have bf who doesn't mind . He even said , it's better that I talk a lot ,because he barely talks ,so I talk for both of us . And I enjoy when nobody disturbs me when I talk hehehe

PS. It's disturbing when a guy talk a lot... I always think such guys are gays :?
    I wazzzz here

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Try dressing and acting more conservatively just for one weekend. It might make a world of difference.
    You want kind of this effect? :p

I wazzzz here

Hahaha.... Anna Faris is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Like emo couple or something?
    Who will talk if a girl won't? Surely not the guy
    I talk A LOT , fortunately I have bf who doesn't mind . He even said , it's better that I talk a lot ,because he barely talks ,so I talk for both of us . And I enjoy when nobody disturbs me when I talk hehehe

PS. It's disturbing when a guy talk a lot... I always think such guys are gays :?
    I tend to talk a lot when I mingle with the right crowd. It may sound conceited but I have a really good sense of humor.

You're very supportive in all your replies, aren't you?

Great advice.

Maybe you're trying a little too hard. The life of the party is laughed with at the party and often laughed at afterward. You have been blessed with beauty, but you need to wear it casually and with comfort, like you would an old pair of jeans. Just accept it, don't flaunt it. Work on changing from your self-described "sexy" to "sensuous" if you want to be taken more seriously. Any woman with reasonable looks and figure can be sexy, at least in a man's eye. A slightly too tight top, a slightly too short skirt, some three-inch "jump my bones" pumps, brighter than necessary makeup, toussled hair, as though she just came from bed and she hadn't been sleeping, and she becomes any man's walking nocturnal emmission. Add the flirting, laughter, touching and kissing, and she'll become his next attempted conquest. Sensuality is most often come by inately, but it can be learned. A sensuous woman doesn't jiggle and giggle. She glides and she purrs. Everything about her is smooth, and she is awash in self-confidence. She stands with her arms crossed beneath her breasts, accentuating her assets, but communicating, "Look but don't touch". When talking, she puts her hand on the man's arm, letting him know that not only does he have her attention, but that she demands his in return. She smiles when amused, but laughs only when it is genuine, and a man is always left guessing if her sigh was one of satisfaction or one of boredom. When a man encounters a sexy woman, he thinks, "Wow, I'd like to wake up next to her in the morning." When he encounters a sensuous woman, he thinks, "Wow, I'd like to wake up next to her every morning." A woman will often attract a man with her looks and personality, but she keeps a man with her intelligence and sense of humor (God knows, you need a sense of humor to live with us!). Broaden your mind so you might converse on a number of different topics. Cut back a little on the outgoing personality, and make a man earn (and remember) a kiss from you. You'll find that, over time, guys will still want to get close to you, but they'll be more interested in the color of your eyes than in the color of your panties.

^ i completely understand what u r saying, one of my best friends is that 'sensuous' girl u are describing and i try to be like her often because its like every guy wants to be her boyfriend. But thats the thing i mean so much for being yourself? i hate it how people tell u to be yourself, but then give u all these guidelines in order to be the girl that boys want to go out with. im not having a go at u, its just the way the world is and i dont like pretending to be somebody else when im out. However i did go out on the weekend and i was being much more conservative. I got treated exactly the same way i always do though, i got asked by 3 guys if my boobs r fake, and lots of sleezy guys were trying to pick me up, along with a couple of cute and nice looking guys who were giving my eye contact but then their gf's would walk up to them. n this guy who ive rejected many many times now.. his friends kept asking me if id have sex with him.. loud enough for everyone in the outside area to hear! i dont think im gonna go to that place anymore lol. better luck next time, i think the problem was just the type of guys that were there, it wasnt really the best crowd.. used to be good but not anymore. Anyway i agree with u i think i usually try too hard n love the guys attention a bit too much.. even though acting more conservatively didnt attract any decent guys on the w.e.. i think the problem was more the lack of decent guys at the venue so i will try it again next time at a better place and see what happens.. hopefully i have some better luck.

LOL at the anna faris video!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Eh, this is all just part of the single phase. You kind of let down your guard and have fun. Just be aware who sees you kissing and who you are kissing. People talk, and you can't shut them up as fast as they can spread the word.
    hell yeah.. a guy kisses multiple guys hes a legend.. a girl does it and shes a slut. i havent kissed anyone at a club the last 3 times ive gone out locally though

Quote Originally Posted by sehvral View Post
    Nothing wrong with marrying late, actually a good idea in my mind considering what the current divorce rate is. The longer you wait, the more stable your personality is likely to be IMO, particularly if you're waiting till your 30's.

By loser guys, I mean the guys who only care about getting in your pants. Not saying jock types are losers, but the only-out-for-sex loser guys tend to be over-represented in the hot jock demographic (though I've certainly known my share of nerdy guys who are only interested in getting some).

Shy types are interesting, since you don't know initially if he is just shy or fully socially inept. Speaking for myself, a lot of us are only quiet initially. Once you get a conversation started, a lot of us get into our comfort zones and really open up. It is just that initial getting-the-conversation-started part that we have trouble with. I started working at a new company last year, and initially I didn't socialize with anyone. Once a few of my coworkers initiated things, I became a normal guy. I'll keep up with them in any conversation, I've just never been really comfortable making the initial approach (I suspect it is partly from being an only child in a neighborhood with no kids growing up, I played alone and didn't really socialize much). We're not all like the guys from Revenge of the Nerds, I promise *grin*

What you'll probably find over time is that you won't change types, but your criteria will change from "must bes" (he must be tall, he must be athletic, etc) to "can't bes" (all of your deal-breakers: he can't be an alchy, he can't be jealous, etc). The sooner the transition happens, the less likely you are to overlook a good guy because of an artificial set of contraints.

While I have a soft spot for shy ladies, I'm not trying to imply that this type is necessarily better, just different. Think of your early twenties like a wine tasting. You might go into it liking Merlots, but if you sample all the vintages you might discover you like a nice Pinot Noir as well =)
    yeah well id hope to get married sumtime between 26 and 30, cos i would like to have kids too in my early 30's. But yeah i dont know why im rushing to find a boyfriend anyway, i dont plan on getting married for at least 6 years. I may as well enjoy my single years as much as i can while it lasts so im ready to settle down n my marriage will be less likely to fail.

i do agree with u, the hot jock types r generally in that category of guys who are only out for sex and r players. But the type of jock guys i go for r not really the typical jock u see in the movies, theyre not losers and they all the guys ive ever liked have girlfriends so i dont think theyre only out for sex. a lot of their friends would be though.. i am well aware of what these guys can be like i just think the ones i like r above that.

I know shy types r interesting.. but because i am naturally shy, like when im not in the club scene.. i prefer not to go for those types. I clique better everywhere with more talkative guys who bring me out of my shell.. i feel like they bring the best out of me, its not awkward n theyre usually more confident which i like.. i cant stand insecure types and i dont know the shy guys r just not really my type. I know what u mean about people who r shy initially but once the convo starts theyre fine.. cos i am the exact same way in my daily life. i clique well with guys like that too.. its just the ones that r shy and insecure all around that just doesnt work for me. I am exactly like u though, ive never liked making the initial approach, even when i am drinking at clubs when my more confident and outgoing personality is out.. i still have to force myself to be brave and make the first move sumtimes.
    Last edited by cheeky&sexy; 19-04-10 at 08:41 PM.

Don't be in control, but dont be controlled too much

dont take his stuff for granted

have good looks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123