+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: am i being played?

Quote Originally Posted by lou-100 View Post
    what u think i should do? stick around for a bit longer or cut my losses. he's a really hot guy and im an ok kinda girl i wouldnt say i was attractive i have my good days. it just makes me think why me.
    Tell him to get lost and go find some other sucker who is up for a booty call....

Grow some self respect

Just because he's 'hot' doesn't mean that's a good enough excuse for him to have his cake and eat it. The sex you are having isn't actually any real affection at all and the fact that you have told him repeatedly how you feel and he continues to dismiss it is a clear indication of the entire situation - you are unlikely to find any commitment here.

You may very well say that you're just okay and not that attractive but there are probs plenty of guys out there who think otherwise and reckon you are major catch - go find yourself one of these, somebody who will treat you with the respect you deserve, somebody who can offer you what you are searching for and more. Have a little faith and some self-confidence girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

....it just makes me think why me.
    Why you?

Likely because you are his only 'option' at the minute.

When some other chick comes along who will sleep with him, he will move onto her.

thanks guys for the advice guess i wont bother to reply to his messages anymore x

thanks guys for the advice guess i wont bother to reply to his messages anymore x
    Good girl!! Find yourself a man worthy of you....he's out there somewhere

I think you should tell him instead of blowing him off. Show him how to be a better person.
    Spammer Spanker

im so angry how can could i of been so stupid why didnt i realise it was just sex! what should i say to him. i still dont want to be rude.

Give him the legendary "it's not you, it's me" - hah, love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol i would say that if i didnt care about him thats a bit harsh lol funny but harsh!

I think you should hun, it will have him dumbfounded and confused, he'll wonder why you are no longer interested and in turn his interest in you will probably increase - we always want what we can't have, if it's readily available we are no longer as fascinated or excited as we once were to begin with - play a little hard to get, make him aware that it's your way or the highway, do not bend to please him, stay focused on your expectations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i may sound like a jerk, but i've been the guy in this situation. i hung out with this girl for about 2 months and all we did when we got together was do the dirty deed. she continually told me she wanted to get to know me better and that she really liked me like "that". i told her i wasn't looking for "that".

even so, she continued to spend time with me and we continued to just make the whoopie and every time she would say the same thing - "i want to get to know you better."

well, eventually i just stopped hanging out with her because it was getting weird. we weren't on the same page.

time to stop just being a poke hole for this guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_doggoned View Post
    i may sound like a jerk, but i've been the guy in this situation. i hung out with this girl for about 2 months and all we did when we got together was do the dirty deed. she continually told me she wanted to get to know me better and that she really liked me like "that". i told her i wasn't looking for "that".

even so, she continued to spend time with me and we continued to just make the whoopie and every time she would say the same thing - "i want to get to know you better."

well, eventually i just stopped hanging out with her because it was getting weird. we weren't on the same page.

time to stop just being a poke hole for this guy!!
    thats the thing he never actually told me he didnt want that. but tbh from what everone has said i think i will just leave it as its clear its just sex.

as i dont really see him that much and have only seen him recently thought about sending him this'

'hey hun, ive enjoyed spending time with you and all but im a lil confused as to what this is. Dont get me wrong the sex is good but i think its clear to say we want different things, so im gunna go and might catch you later sometime x

thats the thing he never actually told me he didnt want that. but tbh from what everone has said i think i will just leave it as its clear its just sex.
    you have two choices:
    1) tell him how you feel and see what he says.
    2) just stop talking to him.

if you're going to choose #2, then why not at least give #1 a shot before you stop talking to him? What's the worst that can happen, considering you're already about to cut him loose?

i suppose but i already feel like a dick lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast