+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: am i being played?

am i being played?

im really confused and think i might be getting played. i have sort of been seeing this guy since decemeber. and everything was really good to start off with and we saw each other once or week or so. We decided to make it offical and say that we were in a relationship. after a while things got werid and both didnt think we were ready to get in a relationship.

Its been 4 months later and we still see each other just not so much. He knows how i feel as ive told him i liked him but everytime i see him it normally ends up having sex which is good but thats the only time i really get any offection from him.

am i being silly in wanting more for this. i want more than sex from him but i dont know if im just being played and give up hoping something will come of it?

Has he made any attempt to have more than sex? If not, he is probably just interested in sex.

well everytime we meet up it normally ends in sex but thats from both parts i think. think its only been once of twice where it hasnt. but i dont want to have sex unless theres something there but im not sure there is. he's really hot and cold so i dont know what to make of it

How much of the mutual decision that you weren't ready fora relationship was actually yours?
    Spammer Spanker

well everything got really weird when we 'got into a relationship' we hardly spoke, saw less of each other and he said he was unhappy. but i put it down to not knowing him for very long. because of this we both said that a relationship wasnt the best idea at the time as we didnt really know each other that well. and since then we speak more and i see him more but now im wondering if that just for sex.

That's what it's looking like to me. Why did you agree to keep sleeping with him without a relationship?
    Spammer Spanker

it just happened. i know thats not an excuse but i supose i get caught up in the moment. im not normally like this. sometimes we go out and have an amazing night out go back to his and watch a film stay the night and end up doing it. but i suppose im going on the intentions that theres something between us. still i know its not an excuse but i really like him and cant help the way i feel but i want more than sex but not in a position to ask him what he wants. If i knew it was just sex it would cut my losses

You are just his booty call, plain and simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

anyone else think im getting played by what i said?

In order to be getting played you would in fact have to be officially in a relationship with the fella.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

hmm im so confused. do you think its worth sticking around for? if not what do i say i dont want to be rude because hes a nice guy but if we want different things then thats life but i dont wanna make him choose something that he doesnt really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    In order to be getting played you would in fact have to be officially in a relationship with the fella.
    I disagree with that. I think getting played can mean getting strung along in hopes of having a relationship when you're really just a piece of ass.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lou-100 View Post
    hmm im so confused. do you think its worth sticking around for? if not what do i say i dont want to be rude because hes a nice guy but if we want different things then thats life but i dont wanna make him choose something that he doesnt really want.
    I don't think you'll find what you want with this guy, but you could always try to have a chat with him... if not, get yourself another guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I disagree with that. I think getting played can mean getting strung along in hopes of having a relationship when you're really just a piece of ass.
    what u think i should do? stick around for a bit longer or cut my losses. he's a really hot guy and im an ok kinda girl i wouldnt say i was attractive i have my good days. it just makes me think why me.

If 99% of the time you are laid on your back, you are being played.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast