+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: am i being played?

I dont know.. at first i thought he was just using u for sex but then i read the whole thread and i think u should give him another chance. does he ever take u out on actual dates? maybe since u can barely see each other his not the right guy for u atm anyway, i mean wouldnt u rather have a guy u can see often?

dont be surprised if he is seeing someone else though.. i mean u work weekends and he doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore now.
    Last edited by cheeky&sexy; 19-04-10 at 08:14 PM.

yeh we go out dates and stuff and we see each other about once a week and stuff which is cool. but when i stayed over he handed me a girls underwear thinking they were mine but they werent. he said it must of been he's sisters then? i really want to believe him but who has their sister underwear by their bed.

Quote Originally Posted by lou-100 View Post
    yeh we go out dates and stuff and we see each other about once a week and stuff which is cool. but when i stayed over he handed me a girls underwear thinking they were mine but they werent. he said it must of been he's sisters then? i really want to believe him but who has their sister underwear by their bed.
    Oh, my FREAKING GOD!
    Spammer Spanker

thats what i thought! i dunno what to do i really like the bloke and we get along so well but just get a feeling im gunna get hurt in it all.

Well let's put it this way, I highly doubt the underwear was his sisters.

He must think you are really GULLIBLE to believe that crap. Like you said, why would his sister leave her underwear by his bed and I'd be very concerned over this fact, if she is leaving her knickers near his bed! Just when I thought he didn't seem so bad after all...*yikes*!

Quote Originally Posted by lou-100 View Post
    update: saw him stayed the night had a lovely time. but i still wasnt sure so i asked him ''what the situation was' and he replied saying he didnt know the answer to the question but said he isnt going anywhere?? what does that mean?
    This seems like an evasive answer to me. Of course, he isn't going anywhere. He's getting steady sex from you.

And now there are pairs of ladies undies lying around his room? Seems like he's getting steady sex from someone else, too.

Lou100, it's just sex for him. If you want something more, move on from this guy.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

hes just asked me on holiday??

Oh brother. Stop talking to the ****er.

I guess you will learn the hard way Lou....

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    This seems like an evasive answer to me. Of course, he isn't going anywhere. He's getting steady sex from you.

And now there are pairs of ladies undies lying around his room? Seems like he's getting steady sex from someone else, too.

Lou100, it's just sex for him. If you want something more, move on from this guy.
    And if that really was his sister's underwear, RUN.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Has he ever introduced you to his friends? His family? If he's serious about you, he'll want to show you off. If all of your time is only one-on-one (literally and figuratively), then he's a hitchhiker and you're just a rest stop, a place to relieve himself, until he can find a ride with someone else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234