+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Get him back or get over him?

Get him back or get over him?

I had a boyfriend. Our realasionshop was great for about a month, but then we started having sex. Not susprisingly, with no pretection and me being a few weeks late, we thought i was pregnant. Luckly i wasnt, but the scare made his mom think we shouldnt see eachother anymore. So after that we continued to have sex behind her back. Then, completely out of the blue, he dumped me. The next day he was going out with another chick. I understand that we had sex waaay to early and that contribuated to us breaking up. We're not even on talking terms. He totally shattered my world. How could he do this? will he do the same thing to another girl? Can we ever be friends? how can we get back together? how can i get over him?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You had sex with him before you both were even able to determine you LIKED each other.

I think you should just forget about him. He didn't have enough time invested in you to form any attachment, so I doubt he will come back.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Spend your new spare time going to Planned Parenthood and making sure you never have a pregnancy scare again.

What the **** is wrong with you kids?
    Spammer Spanker

Never use sex, as a means to try and snare a guy, or hoping a relationship will follow, or it will secure a committment from a man.....99% of the time, it doesn't.

Having sex with a guy, doesn't make him obligated to you or mean that he should be obligated to you, outside of committment.

You chose to have sex outside of committment, of your own free will....the guy didn't force you!

Sex, doesn't buy love....or ensure that you will happily ever after, with the man you had sex with.

Men very rarely form relationships, with women who 'put out' at the drop of a hat.

Young males are not interested in forming relationships.....they are more interested in the next piece of ass that may come along.

Which she did.....

Edited to say, sorry didnt see the part where you said it was a relationship and you didnt have sex for a month. But I've left the above tips intact anyway
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 15-04-10 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You had sex with him before you both were even able to determine you LIKED each other.

I think you should just forget about him. He didn't have enough time invested in you to form any attachment, so I doubt he will come back.
    yeah, forgetting about that douche is getting better.
    its just his new girl is totally convinced that he is abstinant and has never had sex.
    i dont know her very well.
    shes a friend of a friend, so i dont want to bluntly tell her

You can't help how you feel, and until the next guy does come along you will feel like you are just waiting around.

I think it's pretty safe to say from his actions that he didn't really care as much as you did.

Hopefully you can learn from this experience. Figuring out what you want is important. Do you want a boyfriend or somebody to hook up with? If you want a long term relationship, you might have to slow it down and resist those urges. I'm not saying it will guarentee everything will be happily ever after, but really learning about somebody and who they are will help you decide if he is worth it and is made of the right material.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

He unexpectedly dumped you, am assuming he provided no explanation, and had another chick on his arm like two nano-seconds later - why would you even want to maintain a relationship with him, friendship or otherwise?

I can understand it hurts but don't give him the satisfaction of knowing this, have some pride and front like he doesn't mean a thing, like he doesn't even exist, you are probably lucky that he displayed his true colours so early on, think good riddance. You are still young, you will meet plenty of guys, some whose heart you will break, some whom will break yours, it is all part of the dating game, brace yourself. And be stingy with the sex!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Never try to break any relation if you are in because after a long time you realise the same thing and that time you have to feel really bad for that things of the past so try to make all things so good from your side and do not think about him that he is going to do that.