+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye Contact with strangers

Stare at her forehead.

I completely understand! I usually avoid eye contact with a girl when I do not know here. I don't know why. Maybe I am kind of shy. But it will get better once you know the girl a bit more and become more comfortable with her.

Ok, so real quick, I'm from Canada, and my experience that I'm going to share is from Canada as well. Neo, eye-contact is one of god's most valuable assets that's he's given man. I'm telling you bud, with great eye-contact and a great opener, you will leave a girl breathless and wanting more. It's really easy actually. I understand you have a fear of looking directly at women but it's actually a fear of rejection. I have a few posts on my site how to get over that fear and how to talk to women. Have a look. A quick fix however, is simply to look at her forehead, just above her eyebrows. It's how I started.

Anyways, to tell you my experience really quickly, I made eye-contact with a girl across a classroom, on several occasions, over a span of 4-5 classes. This is when I was a newbie to meeting women and I really didn't know that I was stumbling onto something so HUGE! Anyways, so I did that frequently and every time remembering to smile just a brief moment about 3-5 seconds and then looking away. You have to note, if the girl continues to look at you on repeat occasions, that means she's interested. Anyways, so that happened quite a bit for the 4-5 classes, and then on the 6th class, there was some sort of group session or activity, I can't really remember, it was a while ago, but it was a group activity where we got to choose our group members. So, I took my balls and put them in a fruit basket, walked over to her and asked her to be part of my group. Sure enough, she said yes and it was on from there. I used a direct approach (which I talk about in more detail on my site) to approach her and then I established a high social value with her by showing her that I'm intellectual as well. Then it was smooth sailing from there. It was a great fling I had back in high school. Just thought I'd share that with you.

So moral is, Eye contact works wonders.

Hope that helped.

Cheers,
    Aynka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12