+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have NO CLUE what to do, help PLEEEASE

I have NO CLUE what to do, help PLEEEASE

Okay, I'm a senior in highschool, about to graduate. My sophomore year I met and started dating a junior and currently we've been dating a little over 2 and a half years. we just get along really well, and i never thought i'd ever find someone else that fit with me as well. shes basically my best friend
    well She went out of town to college the start of my senior year and things started out tuff...just getting adjusted to the whole long distance thing. Well eventually i got adjusted to just seeing her every weekend for a little while, but then i got to know this other girl. i've technically known since middle school, but for some reason i never really got to KNOW this other girl before, and now that i DO know her, she seems just as perfect for me as my girlfriend. its weird, the way they act is almost completely polar opposite, but they still seem to fit me reeeally well.

i now have a huge problem. i love my girlfriend, but now i can't seem to stop thinking about this second girl. i used to be really ready to graduate and go to college near my girlfriend, but now i'm dreading it because i can't imagine not seeing this other girl everyday. just in case anyone was wondering, the other girl is going to go to a college in the same city as me when she graduates next year.
    i love my girlfriend and would miss her so much, but the way i connect with this second girl, i just can't stop imagining myself with her.

so i guess my question is, what would you do in my place?

That's a really tough one. I guess it depends on who you feel most strongly for right now... you're still young and falling out of love and into love with someone else happens.

It also depends on how both these girls are feeling about you too. Does the second girl like you the same way as you like her? Does your girlfriend still love you the same? You met your girlfriend when you were very young, consider how you may have changed over the years, and whether or not you and your girlfriend are still compatible with each other.

It's totally heartbreaking but I don't think it's fair on your girlfriend if you stayed with her while having feelings for another woman. I think you've really just gotta make a choice.

I met my boyfriend when I just turned 19. A year into our relationship I met some other guy but I decided on staying with my boyfriend because what we had was just too much to throw away. I told the other guy I have a boyfriend I am completely happy with and that we should never talk again. I made the right choice in staying with Phil, it's been over 4 years now, I have no regrets.