+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: she smells a little down there.

she smells a little down there.

me and my gf just started getting active with our bodies. i've heard that sometimes it smells of fish but her smell is more of a sweat like smell. i only get the smell when my face is right there when im eating her out or like an inch away. im not sure if it smells because shes sweaty or if its the natural smell when she gets wet. i dont mind it at all, as this makes it probably sound worse than it is. I will continue to go down on her, i'm just curious if its normal? She tastes sweet, almost tangy, is that normal or because of a smell?

i wont talk to her about it , i don't want to make her feel awful if i tell her she has a smell, especially if i don't know if its normal or not.

i'm new to all this

Yah it's normal to have a smell, and as long as you don't think it's bad then don't worry about it. If it gets worse, she might need to shower?

Food can also influence how you smell. I find that if I eat onions or garlic, I smell down there, and I avoid eating those things when I know I will be spending intimate time with my boyfriend. Takes a few days for the smell to go away if I eat a lot of that in a meal.

Apparently vaginal juices have a taste too, I've heard it described as acidic and not pleasant but also not gross.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am a big fan of all kinds of vaginal hygiene staff, like douches, wipes, sprays. i use it all. it smells awesome.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Douching is bad for the vagina! It washes away good bacteria in addition to the yucky stuff! The vagina is like a self-cleaning oven... don't put anything IN it - it cleans itself naturally (unless it is sick).

NBAguy - if the girl is freshly showered, then you can assume it is just her natural odor. If it smells bad even after showering, assume there is some sort of infection. Don't put your mouth on a vagina that isn't clean, and don't expect a girl to put your penis in her mouth if you aren't clean, either.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Douching is bad for the vagina! It washes away good bacteria in addition to the yucky stuff! The vagina is like a self-cleaning oven... don't put anything IN it - it cleans itself naturally (unless it is sick).

NBAguy - if the girl is freshly showered, then you can assume it is just her natural odor. If it smells bad even after showering, assume there is some sort of infection. Don't put your mouth on a vagina that isn't clean, and don't expect a girl to put your penis in her mouth if you aren't clean, either.
    i only douche after my period, mommy!

stick a firehose in there.

it could be just the way she smells, but u said u dont dislike it and that you like the way she taste so...what's the problem?o.0

Quote Originally Posted by nbaguy View Post
    me and my gf just started getting active with our bodies. i've heard that sometimes it smells of fish but her smell is more of a sweat like smell. i only get the smell when my face is right there when im eating her out or like an inch away. im not sure if it smells because shes sweaty or if its the natural smell when she gets wet. i dont mind it at all, as this makes it probably sound worse than it is. I will continue to go down on her, i'm just curious if its normal? She tastes sweet, almost tangy, is that normal or because of a smell?

i wont talk to her about it , i don't want to make her feel awful if i tell her she has a smell, especially if i don't know if its normal or not.

i'm new to all this
    Newsflash: your balls smell too.
    Spammer Spanker

I'd rather my vagina smell like a vagina. I'm horrified at the prospect of it smelling like a mountain or worse, flowers >.<

The human body is the human body. It has an array of scents. Duh. As long as she showers and it doesn't stink I'm wondering what the big deal is, dude.

If you don't like her taste tell her to eat more fruit. BTW, I bet your sp*nk smells terrible. It does on most guys.
    Last edited by LailaK; 15-04-10 at 11:37 PM.

The regular smell of a vagina is pretty hot.

But after a sweaty day of work or during a bad yeast infection,, or during a period, it smells pretty bad.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I'd rather my vagina smell like a vagina. I'm horrified at the prospect of it smelling like a mountain or worse, flowers >.<

The human body is the human body. It has an array of scents. Duh. As long as she showers and it doesn't stink I'm wondering what the big deal is, dude.

If you don't like her taste tell her to eat more fruit. BTW, I bet your sp*nk smells terrible. It does on most guys.
    I've had many compliments about the clean smell. try using it and you'll see how easily impressed men are.

My woman's smell is very womanly, and very pleasant to me. She left her panties at my place one time, and I told her I sniff it when I miss her.
    She loves the fact that I enjoy her scent, but she also warned "you better not be ordering dirty womens underwear online, and whack off while wearing them on your head!"
    I think she's kidding, but a small percentage of that was suspicion? YUCK! The thought of other women's used panties completely grosses me out. That's so disgusting to me.
    I only like hers....because it's hers. I guess I am a one-target pervert?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    She loves the fact that I enjoy her scent, but she also warned "you better not be ordering dirty womens underwear online, and whack off while wearing them on your head!"
    There was somebody on here a couple of years ago who busted her husband doing exactly that.
    Spammer Spanker

oh my gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Newsflash: your balls smell too.
    Well yea...my ball smell amazing...they should make a scented candle that smells like my balls...everybody should have their house smelling like that....you could have multiple fragrances...such as outta the shower, after a jog, and my favorite...where the **** did I put my balls last night?

But seriously a little smell and tastes is normal...like if you can smell it when your not in the area thats not a good thing....personally I usually enjoy the smell and taste of women....actually there was only one woman and I don't know if it was what she ate but it tasted funky...I didn't hang around down there.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast