• the average and funny guy

6 50.00%
  • either! which ever one likes me better and i'l be happy with that one

1 8.33%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CUTE GUYS vs CHARISMATIC GUYS

CUTE GUYS vs CHARISMATIC GUYS

okay, so you meet these two guys: one is really sexy and handsome: nice muscles, cool hair, great skin, great facial features ect...but the other one is really average looking: hardly any muscle, normal and boring hair, forgettable face ect

but there is a catch. the really sexy one is a sweet, cute, caring lovely guy, he doesn't really flirt and doesn't crack the best of jokes but still makes you go arrrr because hes such a nice guy...and coz hes sexy ofcourse!

but the other one is the complete opposite: hes charismatic, witty, knows what to say when to say it. his jokes are immense but hes not great looking

which one would you go for and why?
    Last edited by azad; 15-04-10 at 06:33 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Which one can give you an orgasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Which one can give you an orgasm?
    both are good in bed

LOL, I'd be more attracted to the funny guy.....the cute guy who is too sweet, would likely go to 'friendzone'.

I am a dude, but if I pretend they are girls, I would have to say the funnier one because what's inside stays longer than what's outside.

They both sound good to me. I'd roll them both up into one. But if I really had to choose, I'd go the funny one.

I'm so glad your relationship view is so narrow minded
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

If I don't find funny dude attractive then he ain't going to be able to laugh me all the way into bed. Yes, sense of humour is very important but then so is sexual attraction. Besides, you said cute guy was sweet and caring and lovely - I like sweet, caring and lovely!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

I hate these kinds of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    If I don't find funny dude attractive then he ain't going to be able to laugh me all the way into bed. Yes, sense of humour is very important but then so is sexual attraction. Besides, you said cute guy was sweet and caring and lovely - I like sweet, caring and lovely!
    ooh safe! so being witty and funny isn't all that important if you have the looks? taylor lautner is like that: great body but no sense of wit and totally dumb as ****!..yet people love him!

Quote Originally Posted by azad View Post
    ooh safe! so being witty and funny isn't all that important if you have the looks? taylor lautner is like that: great body but no sense of wit and totally dumb as ****!..yet people love him!
    That kinda man would bore the tits off me.

If he doesn't have a personality, wit or humour, he's gone.

I'm looking for long term qualities... good looks fade and sweetness gets old after a while. A man with a witty sense of humor can probably handle the coming years much better. Besides laughter is a natural stress reducer... nothing quite like a man who knows how to ease the tension in a relationship.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    That kinda man would bore the tits off me.

If he doesn't have a personality, wit or humour, he's gone.
    lol! fair doos.....so im assuming taylor lautner bores the tits off you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I'm looking for long term qualities... good looks fade and sweetness gets old after a while. A man with a witty sense of humor can probably handle the coming years much better. Besides laughter is a natural stress reducer... nothing quite like a man who knows how to ease the tension in a relationship.
    yeaah i get you. charisma and being able to stand out from the crowd is important in showing your outgoin, fun and stuff. but then if your unable to see the goods coming out of sweetness and it gets old for you then...i dunno, what am i meant to think about that

Quote Originally Posted by azad View Post
    yeaah i get you. charisma and being able to stand out from the crowd is important in showing your outgoin, fun and stuff. but then if your unable to see the goods coming out of sweetness and it gets old for you then...i dunno, what am i meant to think about that
    Sweetness is good in moderation... sometimes you just want to cuss... or laugh at your predicament... not always discuss in depth how it affected your emotional well being. That's what I mean.

Women do not expect men to act like women... they expect them to act like men. It's hard to explain, but there is a sense of calmness that comes from knowing a guy will act serious when it's really a serious situation. It keeps women level... or at least, it does for me.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast