+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I date this girl or not?

Should I date this girl or not?

Hi,

Would like to get some opinions on something thats been bothering me if possible?

Ok, so ive met a girl. She's beautiful, hot, sexy, sweet, we get on great, she is really into me, lives nearby. Sounds great, but her job is causing me real bother. When we met I knew she was a glamour model, sometimes doing topless for tabloids etc, that wasnt a problem for me, i was proud if anything.

Now for the bad bit... recently she has told me that she also does some webcam work for a site where guys from all over the world can log in and chat to girls, its a great earner and she can work from home anytime and as a student needs the money. She says there are girls on there who strip, and sometimes she goes topless but swears to me that is it, she says most of the time they just try and chat to her and if she is asked to do more she refuses. From what I have seen of her so far she is not a lier, but I have a nagging feeling that she is maybe toning it down a bit as she knows id run a mile otherwise. She sensed that I wasnt comfortable with it and got upset, but cos I didnt want to **** things up I said that I would try to deal with it.

Deep down though, it does bother me and I am not sure I can handle it. I know there is no physical contact or anything but I am worried that the more I like her, the more im gonna hate it. I know she wont quit it because the money is so good, but im really starting to like her.

Do I walk now before I get in too deep, or am I just taking it all too seriously?

Advice please!

Walk away now and if you don't like what she does?

No offence, but why should she have to change for you? You have only known her 2 minutes.

If it bothers you this much now, then multiply that by ten and that's how it will feel in your relationship. There will be a huge chunk of her life that you won't want to know anything about, and I think you should trust your gut about how weird it will be for you.

I say walk away. There are alot of other women out there who making a living doing things that don't bother you.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin