+ Follow This Topic

Thread: thats my story

thats my story

Hi there everyone
    well, I would like to tell you my story and ask your opinion on this
    Im an expat living and working for some company in asian country.
    I have been living here for 4 years so I mostly dated local girls (which is completely horrible), however I like to party with model girls from my country since I have a lot of friends back there, so we usually meet here or through a friend when they come here to work.
    3 months ago I meet a girl from my country she is 21, well we dated for 2 months and it was amazing we were almost living together spending every minute, every hour when we didnt have any job or after our work...It was amazing as in the movie Dear John. However I have dome few mistakes, sometimes when I got drunk i was losing control and sayin all b*llshit...of coz I apologized so many times and promised not to do..then she left and i am missing her so much even tho I party with my friends but at certain moment I feel myself lonely and then call her she gets upset and the fight starts...few days ago I called again, however, I was sick but she though I was drunk...so she said that its hard for her, since she loves me alot she is worring so much and wanna brake up....well, we talked and I explained that i was really sick and it was hard for me to talk....
    well she is last semester student . after here she wanted to go to Japan to work and then come back to me but unfortunately her model agency didnt have license for sending models to Japan, so she stayed at her country...we talked that i gonna send her the invitation and she will fly an dlive here with me looking for a good contract here. we talked every day, i was callin her through my cell or through the skype...and then she got a contract to my country, however, it was really a bad one. so i told her, wait this one is bad...lets wait awhile she said, i dont care but money or anything since you are there...so yesterday she wrote to me...i know this probably gonna upset you, but i woke up with the thought that i need to finish my school this semester and the agency that invited me is not good, so if you cant wait for me 2-3 months then lets break up coz it will be better for me and u..((( well of coz this news wasnt the happiest one, so i called her and told her that i will wait and i love her, she said exactly the same...and thats all...if she comes here in June then she has to stay here 3 months, but she has her best friend`s wedding in the beginning of August that she cant miss and in September she has a contract in Milano (that even I wouldnt miss)...so i was thinkin to brake up write a letter and not to appear in the social networks where we are on the friend list, coz i feel so hurt and upset...how can a person say all the time how soon she would come and how she wanna be here and than wakin up and bein like this??(( i really not sure and cant see this situation clear enough..so If you have any suggestions or advice please...I will be happy to listen and make new friends Peace

Good luck/
    I feel so sorry for you!
    You deserve better!