+ Follow This Topic

Thread: crazy situation plz help

crazy situation plz help

ok so me and this girl wanted to play a joke on a friend and since he really liked her we decide to pretend we r together but aftera while (couple of days) i started to know her better and likeing her so i decided to ask her out and she was like that we can be just friends now bc not to long ago she got out of a relationship and wants to be single for now. what should i do???

There is nothing you can do except accept her decision and explanation. It is your choice whether you are able to continue being friends with her or not, however you should not choose to do so in the hope that soon enough she will change her mind because that may never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

She put you in the Friend Zone. Few have ever escaped from the Friend Zone. Generally, it's much easier to just move on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    There is nothing you can do except accept her decision and explanation. It is your choice whether you are able to continue being friends with her or not, however you should not choose to do so in the hope that soon enough she will change her mind because that may never happen.
    Jas nailed it.

Don't stay friends with her if your main motivation is that you are secretly hoping that she'll warm up to you as more than a friend after all. That generally ends with you just getting deeper in the friend zone. If that's what you want, the best thing is to back off, move on, and later on if you meet again see what happens.
    However, if you're ok with just being friends, then that's fine too.

I echo all that's been said. The "I want to be single for a while" line is a gentle way of saying, "I'm not interested and I don't want to hurt your feelings". Be prepared to find out that she's going out with someone else soon! Maybe it's karma for playing a cruel trick on your friend
    Lizzie

wow i never thouth that way thanks so much i feel much better

I was going to say somethin similar to the above but this they pretty much got it first time lol, seems a pretty mean trick to play on someone btw lol.

I agree with most people here. If she just wants to be friends, don't be friends with her because it looks like you will always be looking for a chance to win her love and it might never happen. When a girl says she wants to be a friend, there is a very good chance that she will keep it that way. Just move on, you might even be surprised because some girls do not like to be ignored and that is when the real truth comes out. She might come around to you then but it has to be that way, not you trying to win her love.