+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what type of a vibe do you get from this convo?

what type of a vibe do you get from this convo?

me: i think i saw you outside safeway and waved but i dont think you saw me

her: awh really? my bad!

Me:ya i wouldve said hi but i was in a hurry before i got locked out of my laundry room lol

her:hahah its ok...sorry i didnt see you

me: no worries we should hang out sometime

her: yeah

I get the vibe she may not be interested. what does everyone else think?

anyone bump?

Depends on her body language too. If she was playing with her hair, acting kinda flirty despite not saying much, she might've just wanted to seem cool but she likes you. If she seemed like she was in a hurry to get away, then she probably doesn't.

Maybe tell us some more about her body language.

I aint getting any 'vibe' from it....other than a 'friendly' convo between you.

I'm getting a 'she kinda likes you' vibe personally, but that's just me.

Maybe she likes you but wants to act cool. Maybe she doesn't like you but didn't want to say that to your face. Was she acting flirty? Ok, that's a good indicator, but sometimes girls are just flirty. Was she in a hurry to go..? well, maybe she had something to do! Who knows? Not you, so how do you expect us to figure it out? We weren't even there.

You're just going to have to see what happens next. Suggest some hanging out activities. I dunno, cinema, or whatever you like. If she keeps being 'busy' and doesn't suggest any times / activities that would suit her, then you can be pretty sure that she's not interested.

No vibes, just awkwardness. It's impossible to tell with such a short, basic convo. I wouldn't say she was interested as there is no effort on her part to keep the conversation flowing, just short responses. But then maybe she's just shy or caught off-guard, who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Agree with Jas_mine. Gettin' nothing here as well. I think it also depends if this convo was in person, or over some sort of social media or text or what.

^^ Yeah, all us girls will tend to just go along with whatever the guy says. And say 'yeah' to whatever he might suggest, without any real intention of dating him/going out...
    I'd be saying more than 'yeah' otherwise, but enquiring as to when we will meet and where he plans on taking me....try to prolong the conversation.

If I just say 'yeah', I'm then thinking of ways to let him down and when he nexts asks again usually.

But I guess all cases are different and it depends upon how old she is. Some girls are shy.

was via text ifthat helps at all

I agree with Jasmine. I'm sure she felt that saying "No" would have been upsetting and hurtful to you. If I give a short, clipped "Yeah" then it means I'm not that interested in hanging out, but don't want to seem rude by giving a flat "No". Then again, body language plays a large part, like everyone else said.

You're analyzing it too much i think. If you're interested in her, ask her out...if she makes so many excuses, move on.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Text her and ask her what she's up to this weekend. If she makes herself available, ask her out. If not, she's probably not interested and you can let it go.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds indifferent to me. That you have yet to prove yourself interesting enough to be more than politely friendly to you. She might date you, but the ball is in your court.

A little more info i left out. We met through a mutual friend and have hung out with our mutual friends various times. She is always nice to me and one night we talked fr about an hour or so but idk what type of an idea to get from it. But we seem to get along fine in person but whenevr we text or talk online it is very short

anything else to add?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast