+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Though situation

Though situation

Ok. I have this girlfriend that ive been going out with for 6 months, i say im in love with her but have recently stopped feeling it after around about 10 big breakup fights i came back to her and the the one time i fight with her she doesnt chase me one bit. Its hard to explain whats been going on but its along the lines of a jealous girlfriend with trust issues which should have never been an issue.

I had this chick friend that she practically made me stop talking to else it was practically a break up and after some conversations i tried to make my friend understand and tell her i really wanted to be with her and this was the only way.. and this is when i thought i really really loved her, but now all this jealousy is coming into my head and im just really getting over it...

I love her still yes.. and she has been getting better by just being nicer and making me feel better all round. Then the other day i organised to see my old chick friend and go out to lunch with her cause she really does mean alot to me and i really did just think she was just a friend to me. This friend has a boyfriend that she loves and has been with for almost a year now and i do believe her. But we seriously get along too good, i have just never seen any people get along as well as we do, she loves my jokes and stupid shit i do, my practically everything and i love every little thing about her.

I seriously believe she is the Perfect one for me, i dont love her just as yet but i can seriously see her being the one i could live perfectly with for the rest of my life.

Im sure she feels the same way, she talks about me to all her friends and cried for days when i said i think it will be best for me if we dont talk anymore. I know she loves her boyfriend and i know i love my girlfriend........ but we could be just so much more!
    WHAT DO I DO! shes the best friend ever.... and the best life companion i could ever have... She knows i have something for her and i know she has something for me.. but how do we try this? should i risk loosing my girlfriend and screwing up her relationship? should i risk loosing a friend? should i risk missing the chance i will never get again? i just dont know........ shes absolutely amazing in every way and her smile when she sees me keeps me thinking of her for weeks (if that helps).

Thank you for taking your time and offering me your opinions it means a lot, and i hope you will help me decide what the right way is to go in my life

I really need some advice asap please!

more bump ... please..

i really need this help..... the thought just keeps repeating in my head