+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumped out of the blue

Dumped out of the blue

I'd been seeing a girl for just over three months, and things had been going really well, we never argued or anything and everyone said we make a really nice couple. She was on holiday for 2 weeks and got back a week ago, and whilst she was on holiday she kept saying how much she loved me and how she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me and eventually start a family and things. Since wednesday she suddenly started not replying much to txts and not wanting to meet up, she went out on the tuesday night and i took her virginity on the sunday and she started taking the pill on thursday for us and assumed she was just not talking because she said she felt ill because she was on her period and just started taking the pill. Then all of a sudden on Saturday she said we needed to talk and wouldn't say a great deal but i knew she was dumping me but just couldnt say it, in the end i had to and she just nodded. She said she thought she loved me but didn't, and wanted a break and some time to her self because she was really confused but i said id rather just split up then have a break bcus i was so hurt. Then that evening I was going out and she texted me asking if i was ok and said she was so sorry and crying and heart broken and that she still loves me and asked to meet up, I was extremely upset so I basically I was glad she was upset because she should be. From what I've found out the only problem is she's 18 and feels like shes not ready to settle down yet and just wants to have fun and said she feels like she can never be herself around me which i want her to be. Have i got any chance of getting her back?

I am willing to bet you end up getting back together. She will miss you and want you back- my advice is to leave her alone for awhile and let her work through whatever it is she is dealing with.

women are crazy and just go on and have flings and enjoy your life. At your age you should just be using girls cause they are pretty much nuts until they are around 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsdarkness View Post
    women are crazy and just go on and have flings and enjoy your life. At your age you should just be using girls cause they are pretty much nuts until they are around 25.
    Haha...

You're an idiot. And entertaining.