+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did I Cheat?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Did I Cheat?

Last night I was at a party. I got pretty well smashed. Someone declared the time was "pantsless o'clock' and garments hit the floor. I was wearing a pair of polkadot boxers. Probably not what I'd have chosen had I known they were to be on display that night. But some girl told me they were cute, and I'm pretty sure my penis didn't pop out at any point, so I can't complain.

I found my buddy on the bathroom floor curled around the toilet at 4. I suppose that was an hour or so after pantsless o'clock. I dragged him to the living room. He hopped on a couch, I hopped on a chair. Chick who said I had cute boxers was sleeping in a foldout bed. She invited me to join her. Ever polite, and ever stupid in inebriation, I extended the invitation to my very drunk friend. And so that's how I came to wake up this morning spooning a chick in her underwear and holding some dude's hand.

I have a girlfriend. Is it bad that I slept with a girl last night, that we were both in our underwear, and that I basically had as much of me in contact with her ass as I could manage? Or is it okay because some guy was sleeping on the other side of her? To be honest, I don't care either way. I'm just curious to see how you folks respond to my version of the love and infidelity question. Cheers!
    Last edited by Gribble; 19-04-10 at 12:47 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I wouldn't say you cheated, but if you are entertaining the idea of seeing this girl more, it could be. Might have to go the honest route, especially if your girlfriend is going to find out. It's going to look bad if you tell her and then vehemently defend yourself and insist that nothing happened. It's going to look worse if she finds out from somebody else.

Yikes, it just got a little messy didn't it?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Ahh it's ok Gribble, we already knew you are a whore!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

You didnt cheat but what you did was quite wrong
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, I think you're toeing the line of being insincere, depending on what you've already established with your "girlfriend".

ermmm yes ...to me thats cheating , if i found out my boyfriend was cuddled up with some woman i wouldnt be with him , whether he had sex or anything else with her or not

I agree with Fras.

A similar thing happened to my boyfriend last year right after we decided we were officially together. I went out to get drunk with friends, and he stayed in that night. He ended up inviting one of his long-time female friends over to play scrabble and drink. At first we texted back and forth throughout the night, but I eventually got so drunk I couldn't hear my phone messages. And it was loud in the bar. Eventually I saw he left me another text and I decided to call him around 2am, but it went straight to voicemail. And again. And again.

Eventually I got home and passed out. Next day, I was hung over as shit. Tried calling him again, straight to voicemail. I started getting concerned. I knew his friend had been at his house late, and I assumed he didn't drive her home if they'd both been drinking. And I knew they were hanging out in his parent's guest house, which has a bedroom. You can see where my mind was headed...

Fast forward, I spend all day being hungover and sick to my stomach until finally around 4pm I get a call from him sleepily telling me he misses me and that he wants to see me. So, I go over and things are fine. He explained that his phone had died. I asked if his friend had spent the night, and he honestly said "yes" but that nothing happened, and I believe him. He did understand that what he did was incredibly not okay though, and he said it would never happen again. I said, "No, it won't"

May just be a safe bet to own up to what you did. Perhaps you shouldn't get so drunk if you have a tendency to make poor decisions like removing your clothes. And accepting options to cuddle with girls that are not your girlfriend. If I were her, depending on the sincerity of your apology, I'd forgive you, but I'd probably give you a bit of hell for it too.

I don't mean to make light of your situation, but the fact you woke up holding a dude's hand while in your underwear just made my day...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    May just be a safe bet to own up to what you did. Perhaps you shouldn't get so drunk if you have a tendency to make poor decisions like removing your clothes. And accepting options to cuddle with girls that are not your girlfriend. If I were her, depending on the sincerity of your apology, I'd forgive you, but I'd probably give you a bit of hell for it too.
    Gribble doesn't really empathize with any vagina unless it's related to him.

Despite it being an inebriated decision, he certainly had it in mind to empathize with spoon girl there.

It's naughty behavior, but I wouldn't call it cheating per se. It's borderline though...you're flirting with the boundaries.

By the way, I asked my husband if this was cheating and he said, "If you have to ask, then yes."

Just curious, would it bother you if it were your girlfriend spooning another guy half-naked?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think it's cheating, but if your girlfriend finds out, you are history.

I've seen your girl's pic... I doubt very seriously that whatever you slept with last night could compare.

you are crazy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I want to see her picture! can you send it to me?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me too me too!!
    And if she's really pretty, tehn you're a dork that you put yourself in such situation. Especially,because it wasn't even enjoyable, but because of this, you could potentially screw with your girlfriend. Dork,Grible, dork
    I wazzzz here

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've been there before. It's not cheating but it'll cause you a major headache if you're stupid enough to say anything.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast