+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too much Masturabation is bad for you!

Actually i went to different doctor and it turns out the first doctor was completly wrong, it turns how i had nothing, it was just some pain i got from perhaps during exersizing, the pain was just behind my testicle area, but its compeltly gone now. so obviously it wasn't varicocele at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    There is a lot of misinformation on the net about Masturabation, almost every site i went too even health websites say that Masturabation(even a lot) is not bad for you. This is wrong. The universal fact is, too much of anything is bad for you! Recently i have been diagnosed with Varicocele and doctor said it is a result of too much Masturabation, he said an average person should not Masturabate more then 4-5 times a week, anything over that will be too much and can harm you.
    wow 4-5 times a week.. I'd need like 5 sets of hands to count how many times I do..

I know this topic is probably most about boys masturbating, but I'll chime in anyway.

I masturbate at least 3 times a week. I need the feeling and when I don't have a guy around I take care of things myself
    I started to notice that sometimes when I was with a guy I couldn't reach an orgasm. I then read that using a vibrator too often could make you addicted to the buzzing, and make it harder to climax without it. So I started to masturbate without vibration most times and it actually did get better. And the orgasms I give myself are still awesome.

This might be psychological though, I don't know for sure.

No, not at all....!
    Infact ur production of new sperms increase as the older ones r let out & u'll b looking more manly.
    Even if u dont masturbate also, as the testicles get filled up by spermatozoa, they pass out of ur body along wid the urine

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    There is a lot of misinformation on the net about Masturabation, almost every site i went too even health websites say that Masturabation(even a lot) is not bad for you. This is wrong. The universal fact is, too much of anything is bad for you! Recently i have been diagnosed with Varicocele and doctor said it is a result of too much Masturabation, he said an average person should not Masturabate more then 4-5 times a week, anything over that will be too much and can harm you.
    Dont visit a back-alley doctor next time. I have no idea how he was informed but if it was by the internet he would have been better off, varicocele is not a result of over-masturbating.

Anyway though I am curious now, how can over-masturbating be bad for you?? people of this thread have posted that it is bad for you but never gave any kind of reason (except erik). I masturbate about once every other day and my bf does twice daily and it has yet to affect us in negative ways.

Well the only thing I notice is that my load isn't as big sometimes...but of course that isn't really that bad of a deal. And its only noticeable if I've gone like 3 days (my limit) without getting off.

Like I said I don't know if that is really a bad thing...actually kinda good in terms of cleanup.

I think masturbation is a good thing....and here are some reasons why.

1. It keeps me from killing people who piss me off cause I am mellow.
    2. Its keeps me busy on a rainy afternoon.
    3. It keeps me from doing that girl, you know the one...who has done everybody else.
    4. I don't get random hard-ons in public.
    5. I keep a paper towel company in business.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

My new ladyfriend told me not to masturbate for several days until I saw her next, that being tomorrow. I'm curious about how my load size will be affected because she wants me to give her a facial.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    My new ladyfriend told me not to masturbate for several days until I saw her next, that being tomorrow. I'm curious about how my load size will be affected because she wants me to give her a facial.
    From experience your load wont be significantly more but it will be a more intensified orgasm. Id warn her she is going to get very messy.

My load increases drastically if i haven't masturbated that day. But my load is always quite monstrous, unless I masturbated just before sex (I always seemed to do this, get horny assume g/f will have a 'headache' so I go and JO in her bathroom, then come out and she wants to get down)

I think my all time record is not masturbating for 36 hours. Its what, Wednesday? I've probably masturbated 12 times since Sunday.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

Quote Originally Posted by mrtdg82 View Post
    From experience your load wont be significantly more but it will be a more intensified orgasm. Id warn her she is going to get very messy.
    It sure was!

This is certainly a touchy subject. However, I totally believe that too much of anything is a bad thing. Male orgasm is a natural process just as a female orgasm. In my opinion, an orgasm is important to overall health. So, overall masturbation is good but in moderation. Personally, I like to view masturbation in action. I think it is sexy too. LOL

Well, for me, it's only once a week that I have some of "my time". Which, from the sounds of everyone that's posted, seems like nothing! A few years ago (when I was like 13), it was pretty much every day after school, and I can say that I never grew hair on my hands, or some other myth of over-masturbation.

I would actually rather be doing "things" with my girlfreind, then having "my time", but because of school and whatnot, we don't get to see each other very much...
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I think the worst result of over-masturbation is the fact that your libido will become accustomed to quick and easy orgasms and you will have a hard time adjusting to normal sex and keeping your penis hard for an extended period of time
    This.

But most men have war scars. You know the kind of scars that come from too much masturbation, when you have wanked so hard and furiously that you have actually hurt some skin on your penis. So when you see man walking funny, know its war scars.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123