+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pedicures for a Man

My feet aren't dirty. I believe in thorough daily showers. OCD has its unattractive features, but it makes me a lot of things girls like, too.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

Tiay, I loled at yours, and I'll let him know you said that.

Yeah I really don't think I'll enjoy this sucking toes thing, pedicured feet or not...I said I'll try it, but we are also 450 miles apart atm, lol (we're in a long distance relationship). I don't think a pedicure's too much to ask, or too fruity. And I mean I wouldn't ask him to get one just for the heck of it. I'm kind of a germaphobe though. It's funny...if you read my post "My Fetishes Are Hurting Us! Help!" he was irked at my even TOUCHING his feet, and now he wants them sucked on. Guys...sheesh

tell him to suck his own feet.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    miso, you truly rock!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Thanks for the responses everyone.

Tiay, I loled at yours, and I'll let him know you said that.

Yeah I really don't think I'll enjoy this sucking toes thing, pedicured feet or not...I said I'll try it, but we are also 450 miles apart atm, lol (we're in a long distance relationship). I don't think a pedicure's too much to ask, or too fruity. And I mean I wouldn't ask him to get one just for the heck of it. I'm kind of a germaphobe though. It's funny...if you read my post "My Fetishes Are Hurting Us! Help!" he was irked at my even TOUCHING his feet, and now he wants them sucked on. Guys...sheesh
    hehe glad you lol'd

as I said, it sounds perfectly reasonable. And heck, even if you're more particular about cleanliness than most- that's just you. You could require him to lick his feet clean himself. That's your right, just as it would be his right to decide if that's worth it to him.

I could require that anyone I make out with must wear cherry chapstick at all times. It's my prerogative to set that condition. However, I'd probably end up alone because most people would refuse. Hence, people are motivated to keep their requirements reasonable. That way their partners will return the same courtesy.

/rant..

I guess long distance relationships allow loads of time to discuss these things. I've always been kind of intrigued with how distance affects relationships in all kinds of ways.

My ex boyfriend did this to me once...(sucked my toes) it felt bizarre! We didn't discuss it prior to him doing it and it came out of nowhere. I did not like it at all!!! I kind of thought he was a closet creepy after that! HA! Turns out he really was!

My wife is a cosmetologist, and I get pedicures, and my balls waxed. I'm a manly man, so if your b/f thinks it's gay to please your woman, then i'll beat him up.

How silly that "faggots" get pedicures but manly men like him get their toes sucked? I don't think so.
    Spammer Spanker

Haha, that too Giga. Good point.

I don't think that I have ever wanted my wife to suck my toes, lol. Now, sucking on her toes is a different story

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dono01 View Post
    My wife is a cosmetologist, and I get pedicures, and my balls waxed. I'm a manly man, so if your b/f thinks it's gay to please your woman, then i'll beat him up.
    balls waxed.....ouch....it's probably worse than my vagina lasered.

Okay...I'm not waxing my balls for shit...I'll shave but no ****in waxing my balls....I don't ****in suck toes and I ain't gonna put my toes in somebody elses mouth...I'm pretty much game for anything else...but no feet....oh and don't piss or shit on me and we're good.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Okay...I'm not waxing my balls for shit...I'll shave but no ****in waxing my balls....I don't ****in suck toes and I ain't gonna put my toes in somebody elses mouth...I'm pretty much game for anything else...but no feet....oh and don't piss or shit on me and we're good.

ha ha ha, i actually laughed hysterically in the peace and quiet of our office

Well ****...I mean I didn't even know anybody had the...well I guess balls to actually wax their balls...I mean **** that would hurt.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Most pain I have ever experienced I think, and I have been impaled through the chest with a 9" rod iron steak.

^^^well ****in quit...I mean do you stick your dick in a toaster to?
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast