+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pedicures for a Man

Pedicures for a Man

So my b/f recently told me that he would like to engage in foot worship activities. He wants me to suck on his toes. I do have a foot fetish but really am NOT into sucking toes, blech. But I am open-minded and said I might give it a try if he got a pedicure. His feet are...well, they're guy feet lol. Well anyway he told me pedicures are "what fa***ts do." (I think that's an offensive term and don't use it, but he defended it by saying a guy can be gay and not a fa* or straight and a fa*). Anyway, do you guys think it's not manly to get a pedicure, at least given the fact that he wants me to suck on his toes? Or should I not expect that from him?

He expects that you're gonna suck on his calloused man feet and like it? You tell him if he wants you to give him a toe job, he's gotta make peace with himself and get his feet taken care of. OR maybe you can give him a pedicure yourself Unless his feet are a biohazard of some kind, I don't see why you can't get the job done.

its perfectly normal for guy to have pedi done he has no idea how much he will enjoy it u dont have to be gay to want ur feet nice and clean

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    He expects that you're gonna suck on his calloused man feet and like it?
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    You tell him if he wants you to give him a toe job, he's gotta make peace with himself and get his feet taken care of. OR maybe you can give him a pedicure yourself Unless his feet are a biohazard of some kind, I don't see why you can't get the job done.
    He did say I could give him one. I mean I guess I could do something basic. They just have all the fancy foot spas and utensils at the salons

All you're gonna need is some nail clippers, a foot file, a bucket of warm/hot water, and some soap.

I just stay the **** away from feet in general...close as I get to feet is when my gf rubs her feet on me when we cuddle or sleep but they ain't goin in my mouth and I don't put mine in her mouth but to each their own.

As for dudes gettin pedis....I don't think it makes you gay...its not like he will all of a sudden have a wiener craving cause his feet are well groomed.

I guess I'm just pretty comfortable with my sexuality though....generally if a woman asks me to groom something a certain way I'll probably do it if its not crazy....and my beard and mustache is off limits...I only keep it a half inch as it is so the next step is shaving it off and that is a huge "NO!"...the facial hair stays...but if my gf wanted me to get my feet done chances are I'd make a day of it with her and go to the mall and have it done and take her shopping...not quite as fun as drinkin beer and watchin football but she'd love it and doin that with her every once in awhile doesn't kill me.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's is so freaking gross. i would never touch anyone's feet with my mouth. well, maybe just one person's.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I would get a pedicure. I don't think it's gay, but I wouldn't go to the mall or someplace public to do it.
    My feet are in really good condition. People actually compliment me for them often. But I would never let my GF put her mouth on my toes. That's gross and unsanitary.

Pardon me for being a man, but what exactly happens at a pedicure?

Is he nuts? Tell him from me; If he wants you to suck his toes, he must get a pedi, or clean his feet himself, to a standard that is acceptable to you.

ohh, la-di-da, he graciously said you were allowed to give him a pedi yourself? Unless you're into that.. screw it! It's not like you have to brush and floss his teeth for him so that he's not gross to kiss.
    I believe that you cannot expect someone to suck, lick or otherwise touch anything that they don't wanna touch, PERIOD. If they agree to try it, they have the right put any condition/s they want on it, no matter how ridiculous. Your condition of needing his feet to be clean when you smooch them is not ridiculous at all though! That sounds more than fair. If he's too lazy or cheap to get a pedi or do one himself at home, then I guess he's didn't want to the foot-lovin' badly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    Pardon me for being a man, but what exactly happens at a pedicure?
    I don't know either, but I don't think I would mind getting one lol.
    I've always assumed it had something to do with feet. ped/pod (greek for foot)

during a pedicure your toes get trimmed and cleaned out. they slough off the dead skin and sometimes they have to shave off dead skin from heels. then they rub your feet down with lotion. then if you want they paint your toe nails pretty colors and sometimes they draw little flowers on them.

feels good. makes feets happy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oooh, pretty flowers? I want one!

i've seen men getting pedicures at the salon. and it's not like gay/ metrosexual guys. i'm talking construction worker type a guys.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't know why so many men have such nasty feet. I don't care about callouses so much, but the toenails! blah! If you want a girl to suck on them, then make sure they are clean enough that you yourself would do it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast