+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The L-Word

The L-Word

Hi,

I would like some advice. All i really want to know is if she loves me, that is the question that has been bugging me for weeks.

We met only a few weeks ago on a School Trip. Shes in the year below, but that doesnt stop us. No-one ever 'asked the other out' so to speak but we are boyfriend and girlfriend as we have talked it over.

Basically, i love her. So much that words cant describe! Its the first time i've ever been in love (and her first time having a boyfriend), in fact, she's my first 'real' girlfriend too.

We have been on 3 dates. Each one lasting 6+ hours. We have been to 'table for two' resturants, cinemas but mostly we have been going to the park, that way we can just enjoy each others company!

We have kissed - several times - yes, with toungue. We hug alot and text eachother madly every day.

My problem is that i dont know if she loves me. Im 99% sure she does, but i always assumed that words would be easier than actions. For example, we shared both of our's first kiss together, and im confident to hold her in my arms whilst kissing. I just cant summon up the courage to tell her how i feel.

Is this normal? Am i thinking straight?

Thanks for you patience.

She doesn't love u.
    Love is when u would give ur very life to that someone..... and i bet my life she wont give her life for u.

Screw this. Im going to tell her how i feel tomorrow. Thanks for your response. I know now that i cant keep all this bottled inside.

and very good thing u do.
    i wish u all luck
    Abandon all hope, ye who seek love.

It sounds like you both are very young. Enjoy it while it lasts, love is the best thing in this world .

Thanks! I'll tell you how it goes!

Love is a silly 'standard' that we all try to conform our feelings to.
    She likes you; she is attracted to you, she thinks you're a good guy. Who knows, maybe she wishes she could feel this way forever and spend the rest of her life with you.

Sounds like you're pretty happy with the way things are. And I mean both of you.

Thanks for that post!