+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This guy wont back off.

This guy wont back off.

This guy is crazy obsessed with my gf and she kinda plays along, how can i tell him to back off with starting a fight?

I reckon it's down to your gf to tell him to back off

I would agree with that, also if your girlfriend is encouraging him she is disrespecting you.

If she's playing along then she obviously has some sort of interest despite being with you, or else she'd be offended at his flirting. I see a couple of solutions here. Get him alone and make it clear to him that this isn't acceptable and put the smack down on him if you need to. Explain to her that SHE needs to tell him to cut it out because it is disrespectful to you. Or you could sit back and see how far she lets this go and dump her if she allow it to go to far. Being that we men are territorial and HE isn't respecting your boundaries I'd opt to harm him, but since she is partly to blame I'd keep a close eye on her reaction and dump her if she got mad about it.
    Last edited by Incognito; 20-04-10 at 10:32 PM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I agree with everyone here, it's your gf's job to tell him to back off. If she's not doing that, she's disrespecting you.

It's kind of hard to tell a guy "stay away from my girl!" if her actions all say she doesn't seem to mind at all. She's giving him the green light here. You two need to have a talk, me thinks.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

This is like trying to blame the other guy when your wife cheats on you. It was her responsibility to say "NO", and the fact that she doesn't do so is a reflection on her (and her feelings for you), and not on the other guy. Sure, you want to castrate the tithead, but if she cares more about the attention from him than she does about you, you'll lose her for attacking him anyway. Time for a "Come to Jesus" talk! If she knows how you truly feel, but continues to flirt with him, she's a game player and a relationship disaster just waiting to happen.

I'd totally agree with you Olderandwiser49 IF this were not happening right in front of him. Obviously this other guy knows that they are dating, so he is being just as disrespectful as she is. If my wife cheated, but the other guy didn't know she was married I wouldn't touch him. If he definetly knew she was married and STILL had sex with my wife I'd blast him with a shotgun until he was hamburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I'd totally agree with you Olderandwiser49 IF this were not happening right in front of him. Obviously this other guy knows that they are dating, so he is being just as disrespectful as she is. If my wife cheated, but the other guy didn't know she was married I wouldn't touch him. If he definetly knew she was married and STILL had sex with my wife I'd blast him with a shotgun until he was hamburger.
    Don't forget your wife in that last equation. In fact, I would blame the active cheater more than anyone else involved. She knowingly sought out another person to sleep with. Despite the fact that this guy doesn't respect a married woman when he sees one, it doesn't affect him in the least. He's not risking as much by getting involved with a married woman. Unless the married woman's husband has a shotgun of course

Well my situation is a bit different as far as marriage goes. I would simply be happy that I had grounds for divorce if she cheated with someone that I didn't know and who didn't know she was married. I'd pop some champagne and tell the woman at my job to come on over while I was shoving my wife out the door with her "friend".

I'd just kick his ass plain and simple.