+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies whats your opinion on foreskin?

Awww, gross. I remember when a buddy of mine mentioned the term "roast beef curtains". I die a little inside just thinking about it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I hadn't been circumcised, there's literally no medical justification for it.

I wonder how many anti-abortionists would have their little boys cut for the aesthetic value.

It grew in popularity as a religious rite of passage in various followings around the world. They say there is even evidence of it through cave paintings. There are all kinds of myths surrounding the true purpose of circumcision and the benefits vs. drawbacks. I'm pretty sure it is now widely accepted because of the aesthetic value. I do think that circumcised penises look nicer and feel nicer.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm definitely going to be circumcising my boys, if I have them. Reason being, more and more men are circumcised these days, it's almost the norm. I'd rather have it done when they were babies than have them be pissed off later as adults because we didn't. Adult men do not want to cut their foreskins off.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I wish I hadn't been circumcised, there's literally no medical justification for it.

I wonder how many anti-abortionists would have their little boys cut for the aesthetic value.
    Actually, that's not true. But of course, this has been pointed out MANY times before, and I am bored of saying it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So basically its ok not to be circumcised, but it also obviously depends on the girls preferences. Thanks everyone!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    That should be independent of the foreskin...
    No? Just... Keep it clean?
    If yo have a dirty dick it will be a dirty dick,period. No matter if you have foreskin or not. Clean your snake and basta hehehe
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I'm definitely going to be circumcising my boys, if I have them. Reason being, more and more men are circumcised these days, it's almost the norm. I'd rather have it done when they were babies than have them be pissed off later as adults because we didn't. Adult men do not want to cut their foreskins off.
    I hate you. And I feel sorry for your hypothetical boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

I am really upset that my genitals were mutilated at birth when I had no choice or control. My parents did it for religious purposes. Now, as a full-blown atheist, I live circumcised in vain.
    Girls have never complained about me in the sack and in fact I've been told in the past that "It looks cleaner" which makes me very angry. It makes me want to mutilate them and show them how I feel. I would rather be an uncircumcised and 'natural' and horrible in bed.

In turn I have lost a lot of sensitivity in my penis. I remember when I was a boy, if I rubbed the head against underwear, my penis was very sensitive. Now I hardly feel anything with the head of my penis. Most of the feeling I have is in the foreskin. And because they cut off one of the most sensitive areas on my body, you bet your ass I am angry about it. Guess what ladies, that's like trying to cum from the feelings in your labia and your internal vagina. Imagine if you had a clit but did not feel hardly anything. I can only get hard from visual/mental stimulation.

I didn't even know I was circumcised until I was going through puberty. Imagine the shock that I had when I discovered this. I am very chauvinist in some measures because of all this and sometimes I feel like it's women's fault that I am circumcised. Why? Because women tend to think it looks 'nicer' and all that shit.

If I ever have children, I'm not going to circumcise them. I want them to have all the things in life which were essentially taken away from mine. I'll raise them atheist, and if they want to be a Christian, they can do what they please. I don't care if they turn gay or lesbian or whatever because I know they will be of inherently good morals.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 21-04-10 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I am really upset that my genitals were mutilated at birth when I had no choice or control. My parents did it for religious purposes. Now, as a full-blown atheist, I live circumcised in vain.
    Girls have never complained about me in the sack and in fact I've been told in the past that "It looks cleaner" which makes me very angry. It makes me want to mutilate them and show them how I feel. I would rather be an uncircumcised and 'natural' and horrible in bed.

In turn I have lost a lot of sensitivity in my penis. I remember when I was a boy, if I rubbed the head against underwear, my penis was very sensitive. Now I hardly feel anything with the head of my penis. Most of the feeling I have is in the foreskin. And because they cut off one of the most sensitive areas on my body, you bet your ass I am angry about it. Guess what ladies, that's like trying to cum from the feelings in your labia and your internal vagina. Imagine if you had a clit but did not feel hardly anything. I can only get hard from visual/mental stimulation.

I didn't even know I was circumcised until I was going through puberty. Imagine the shock that I had when I discovered this. I am very chauvinist in some measures because of all this and sometimes I feel like it's women's fault that I am circumcised. Why? Because women tend to think it looks 'nicer' and all that shit.

If I ever have children, I'm not going to circumcise them. I want them to have all the things in life which were essentially taken away from mine. I'll raise them atheist, and if they want to be a Christian, they can do what they please. I don't care if they turn gay or lesbian or whatever because I know they will be of inherently good morals.
    How old were you when you were circumcised? I find it hard to believe that you actually remember having foreskin. I was under the impression that baby boys were circumcised quite soon after birth.

And gradually over time you've lost feeling in the head of your penis? I'm not sure what that's attributed to. My boyfriend is Jewish by birth, but Atheist by choice. All my boyfriends have been circumcised and I've never once heard any of them mention having lost sensation in their penises. I can understand why you feel violated though. It wasn't your choice. I've read that it becomes a more complicated procedure the older you get.

I once read a thread on a separate forum about a guy who'd never been taught how to clean his uncircumcised penis properly and he had developed a very nasty infection to the point where it was painful to pull back the skin. Ouch!! I've also read about several health benefits to having a circumcised vs. uncircumcised penis. How much of it is true, I am not sure of though.

I don't remember having foreskin. Why? Because it was lopped off as soon as I was born.

I did lose sensation in the penis. Most guys do on account of circumcision. They just don't realize it because it happens over a long period of time. That's because the foreskin is ripped from the glans of the penis (at birth, they are stuck together and ripping apart causes some damage) Circumcision dries the head of the penis out and the skin becomes keritinized. That's how and why a lot of sensation is lost. In fact, the sole of my foot is more sensitive than my penis.

What a poor foolish reason to mutilate someone... just because someone is unwilling to teach them how to wash properly.

[url]http://stopthecut.org/blog/?p=28[/url]
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 21-04-10 at 05:26 PM.

At what age were you when you decided that your having been circumcised was a violation of your body?

When I first found out I had inner conflict about it, as an indoctrinated boy of Christian background. My mother tried to explain to to me (in the absence of my father) as religious tradition and a medical benefit, and tried to minimize it by telling me that my father and other relatives were also circumcised. Since I was going through puberty I knew enough to realize that a part of me was amputated and I was in a way mutilated without my decision. I was 13 years old then. At the same time, I was already skeptical about many religious things I was learning.

Over the years I have become more aware of all that I lost because of this. I found out about all the defects and damage as a result of circumcision while reading in the defense of circumcision that there is some medical (bullshit) benefit. I've seen before and after and circumcised vs uncircumcised and I look at my penis and wonder how it would have looked if it were not chopped. It has affected my mental health as well. I am very self-conscious about what people would think of me if they knew I was chopped. I worry about it quite often and if I were personally asked, I would lie, the same way a rape victim might be ashamed of being raped. I feel somehow inferior. Because religious folk frown upon sexual activity, I've felt that my circumcision was a result of me being an immoral being, incapable of controlling myself, and circumcision was some measure taken to prevent me from raping or committing adultery and to make it more difficult to masturbate. So as a result of that I feel untrusted and unaccepted. I feel like a kicked mutt and I don't know what I did wrong.

The worst part, though, the very worst part, is with all of that baggage, being sexual and intimate with a woman who has only been with men who were uncircumcised. And when she tries to please you, doing things which would please an uncircumcised man, they don't do anything for you, sometimes feeling even unpleasant, as you watch your dick shrivel up and go flaccid, while you try to do anything in your power, out of respect for the woman's self esteem to keep erect and pretend to enjoy it. The only thing making me less chauvinistic is that a woman could love me beyond that and grow empathetic towards all the problems it's caused.

I can only be thankful with what I've got, which doesn't seem like very much. God, I hate talking about this. I feel like I will only be made fun of or told it's not a big deal.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 21-04-10 at 06:09 PM.

Sounds like your mother failed to really educate you about your circumstances, but not intentionally of course. Most people fail to understand how sensitive children can be and assume that because of their youth that their resiliency knows no bounds. Kind of like how a toddler scrapes his knee, cries out for attention, but is right back to running around in 5 minutes time. I've never heard of circumcision causing such turmoil in a person before, and I'm sorry it was such a negative experience for you in the long run.

As for your sex life... If you find that more than one woman is taking offense to what is a personal issue for you, perhaps you need to at least attempt to let them in. Simply staying erect for show must take all the pleasure out of the experience, even if you do manage to start hard. Right? That can't be fun for anyone involved. And I'm speaking as a woman who has dealt with men with sexual confidence issues. It took a lot of time and a lot of love to get a guy to a place where he could communicate openly with me about the issue at hand. It takes a strong woman to do that for her man. Sadly, more and more people are heavily ego-centric these days and are rather self-serving when it comes to sex. I could see how all of these issues have a lasting effect on someone.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Sounds like your mother failed to really educate you about your circumstances, but not intentionally of course. Most people fail to understand how sensitive children can be and assume that because of their youth that their resiliency knows no bounds. Kind of like how a toddler scrapes his knee, cries out for attention, but is right back to running around in 5 minutes time. I've never heard of circumcision causing such turmoil in a person before, and I'm sorry it was such a negative experience for you in the long run.
    I feel that my mother and anyone who does this to their son (or daughter, in the case that a female is not protected by law) is making a foolish, uneducated choice based off of a foolish, uneducated opinion. There are a lot of men who feel the same way I do about being circumcised and live with the same issues and baggage that I have to. EVERY man who was circumcised (with the exception of those who were lucky enough to choose) *should* feel that way and many would if their feelings and thoughts weren't repressed by preemptive religious bullshit and a lack of medical knowledge, which is why you don't hear about the turmoil it causes. Just think about it; it's cutting off a part of a sexual organ, perhaps a very sensitive part of the most sensitive organ on the male body. Of course to a man, it's much more than that. Would you be indifferent if your clitoris was amputated without your consent for a reason that doesn't seem valid to you? I think that most men who were circumcised at birth would have opted not to, if only they could go back in time, especially if they knew how much more sensational it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    As for your sex life... If you find that more than one woman is taking offense to what is a personal issue for you, perhaps you need to at least attempt to let them in. Simply staying erect for show must take all the pleasure out of the experience, even if you do manage to start hard. Right? That can't be fun for anyone involved. And I'm speaking as a woman who has dealt with men with sexual confidence issues. It took a lot of time and a lot of love to get a guy to a place where he could communicate openly with me about the issue at hand. It takes a strong woman to do that for her man. Sadly, more and more people are heavily ego-centric these days and are rather self-serving when it comes to sex. I could see how all of these issues have a lasting effect on someone.
    I'm not really seeking advice on how to lead my sex life. I only shared the issues because some people don't seem to realize how deep of an issue this is. I've learned how to open up in a long term relation, but it is still difficult to talk about and it always will be. That's a very sensitive issue. I hate even acknowledging that I am circumcised. When it comes to sexual relations I have to confront it. I usually look past it and put it behind me, and I usually repress it/don't think about it, but in the beginning of a relationship it really bothers me.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast