+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies whats your opinion on foreskin?

By all means! haha

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Someone brought up the comparison of removing a woman's clitoral hood. I agree that this is something I would not want done. What confuses me is dopple's lack of a frame of reference. You've been without your foreskin since infancy, so how exactly do you know that your lack of sensation is due to the absence of your foreskin?
    I just know. When I was a child, my glans would rub against the fabric of my underwear and it would drive me insane. The sensation was absolutely unbearable. I thought it was normal and didn't think of it at the time. Remember, I didn't even realize what had happened to me until 13. Over time I just got used to it. Now guess what, I don't feel much of anything there anymore. I do have days though when it is really sensitive to the touch, though, and boy do those days suck because it hurts when I walk (The skin probably sheds a few times per year) This is the result of circumcision. The protective, sensitive foreskin which serves a variety of sexual functions, is removed, and the glans is exposed to a bunch of things like air, fabric of underwear, etc. and it becomes keratinized, or calloused. Uncircumcised, the glans of the penis is similar to the clitoris; it is moist and sensitive, and the foreskin acts like the clitoral hood, which protects the clitoris from exposure. Imagine having your clitoral hood removed and then having your clitoris exposed to everything 24/7.

Most guys are unaware about this loss of sensitivity because the change is very subtle and happens over a long period of time.
    Fortunately some of the effects are reversible and I can undergo nonsurgical foreskin restoration and that will unkeratinize my dick. I've actually been reading about it all day.

Read some of this stuff:

[url=http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/10F/why/female_carinal_hook.html]Uncircumcised Penis: Why Women Like It Better for Sex Than Circumcised[/url]

Just look at this and tell me there is not a difference:

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lilwang - you need therapy. lol

For the record, I've seen circ'd and uncirc'd penises that look like BOTH those pics.
    Last edited by vashti; 22-04-10 at 08:01 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

How can you laugh at this? It is not funny.
    No amount of therapy, surgery, or restoration will ever undo the damage that has been done to me. This is something I have to live with every day.

If you've ever lost a child to drunk driving or know someone who has, you might be able to relate to me in some way how I feel; someone made poor choices to get drunk and operate a vehicle under intoxication. Your innocent son/daughter was murdered as a consequence. The losses are not mutually intelligible, but it is a great analogy; Something/someone was taken from you, that you will never ever get back as a result of something you believe to be unreasonable or wrong. Of course you can 'get over it' or have more children, but there will always be heartache and resentment inside of you and you know your losses very well. I am very upset that you or others are repressed by your cultural norms/unconsciousness and cannot acknowledge what is a simple fact: circumcision is mutilation. If you wouldn't tell a mother to get over her late son, unless you held some kind of double standard, you wouldn't tell a man who was circumcised unreasonably.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    foreskin makes me gag during a blow job. it gets stuck in the throat.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hahaha

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My (my bf's) penis looks THANK GOD like the one on the right picture... Soft and not dry like horse's ass , blaaah.
    And now that I think... I like when head of the penis is hidden at the beginning... I wouldn't like to see it outside all the time. No I don't like this view...I would think he's some kind of pervert ,cause he's excited all the time... No , no thanks.
    I wazzzz here

^^^thats what a lot of American penises look like....its pretty popular to be cut here...even without religious affiliations.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am so sorry that i opened this page at work, thank you dop.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I'm glad my penis is still pretty smooth and shiny, but I think if I could restore my foreskin, it would help even more.

I'm actually considering doing it because there are a lot of success stories.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'm glad my penis is still pretty smooth and shiny, but I think if I could restore my foreskin, it would help even more.

I'm actually considering doing it because there are a lot of success stories.
    would you like me to pull on it in hopes that it grows back? sorry CC if you are reading this, but the man obviously needs help.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

LOL no thanks. CC is the only woman allowed to touch my penis.

EDIT: CC is the only woman who is *NOT* allowed to touch my penis.

I am thinking about trying one of the methods on this site.
    [url=http://www.norm.org/]NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men[/url]
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 04-01-11 at 12:22 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Re: lilwing's picture

You guys are funny. The foreskin isn't attached to the head of the penis, so the one on the left doesn't look that way because of a circumcision. Sometimes, they just have that texture, with or without the circumcision.

That's the problem with those extremist sites. They appeal to people without critical thinking skills.

EDIT - I just read the other link wing posted about why women supposedly like uncirc'd sex better... medically speaking, it's even more nonsense.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-04-10 at 12:58 AM.

Those are not extremist sites. They advocate human rights.
    You are being VERY immature about this; there is nothing funny about this. Nothing to smile or laugh about.
    And excuse me, I HAVE critical thinking skills, and so do the people who believe boys should be protected by law from this kind of mutilation.
    The only people who lack critical thinking are the ones who don't understand the facts and allow this BULLSHIT to continue.

The foreskin is FUSED to the glans at birth. This is a well-known medical FACT. They separate sometime after birth, usually before puberty, but not always.
    During infant circumcision the foreskin is RIPPED from the glans. That's not even the worst part; after one of the most sensitive, erogenous zones is cut off from the infant boy's body, his glans, meant to be an internal organ like the clitoris is exposed and will lose sensitivity through keratinization.

How can we believe what you've *seen*? For all I know you could be bullshitting just for the sake of argument. However, with intact males, the glans can become keratinized from being exposed too often, washing too much, etc. A normal, healthy glans is not all wrinkly and dull and insensitive.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast