+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ladies whats your opinion on foreskin?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    But my posts on rewarding behavior with sex didn't?!
    Don't get those panties all twisted, dude. I'm sorry that I failed to give you thanks, Fras. Thank you as well. You did open my brain a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Really? So if your clitoris became dried and insensitive as a result of your circumcision and you lost a lot of sexual stimulation as a result, affecting your ability to achieve an orgasm, possibly even making arousal painful, you might not consider this a violation of your human rights?
    I am not sure. It is difficult to be empathetic to a situation that you have not experienced at all. Perhaps I would be upset by it, but I would also look for ways to put the past behind me. You say you're looking into reconstructive surgery. If that is feasible, then go for it. It obviously weights heavily on your mind constantly.

A friend of mine got circumcised last year (19-20) and he told me he noticed he has lost some sensibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I wouldn't have unprotected sex with a person with STD. With or without foreskin. I wouldn't be stupid enough to agree to have sex with such person "just because he doesn't have foreskin". Like really... It is insignificant. There is still high risk of getting STD so I don't give a crap. Circumcised penis is not penis with a condom on. What a bs for real lol

EDit: it's pretty what you said SW, just I think it IS insignificant, I see no reason to cut foreskin because of this reason. next please
    If it was insignificant, dedicated health professionals would not recommend its widespread practice in third-world countries lacking access to man-made protection. We're not talking about traditional conservatives or religious nuts, here; I mean the people working at the UN and various other worldwide organizations. Sometimes circumcision has benefits, sometimes it does not. I would argue that in developed countries the cons outweigh the pros only somewhat. The most troubling thing, to me, is the question of individual freedom, and the right to make permanent decisions about one's body for oneself.

wow dopple seems to have a very fond attachment to his foreskin.

Im not circumised so i wouldnt know but i would assume feeling abit less and lasting longer could be kinda of a good thing. dont get me wrong i would hate to ahve no feeling at all, but considering that mines soo sensitive plus the arousal or sex itself sometimes get me blowing my load early *blushes*. Due to this iv thoguht about getting circumised.

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by 7sins View Post
    wow dopple seems to have a very fond attachment to his foreskin.
    Ha-ha. Very funny.

sorry if it came through that way, i wasnt trying to be funny, it was more of an observation based on your post, that you really are fond of it. I mean your reaction seems, i dont know, very resentful of those that made the decision for you. Those that i know who are circumcized dont even care that they didnt ahve a say.

Just checked back lol this has a ton of replies. And I guess I should have worded my question a bit better, but it was more about whether or not women prefer circumcised or uncircumcised men during intercourse or oral sex. I apologize if my question has caused any trouble.

lol. not to worry, we do this all the time. I got your question, we just got carried away.

to answer your actual question, I have seen both.. but, I haven't had sex with both, though I have talked to girls who have. Irish girls (where circumcision is rare) are mortified when I tell them what circumcision even is. "But.. but that's the fun bit!" my housemate actually stammered and went on to describe funky things you can do with the foreskin during blow jobs.

having only been with a circumcised guy at the time, I was like "aww, shucks!"
    so after I broke up with him and eventually went out with another guy I was kinda looking forward to it. Then I remembered that where this guy was from, circumcision was common. So I was like "oh for crying out loud!"

equally though, american girls.. or, you know, from those nutty religious countries where circumcision is the norm.. they'd probably be confused at the prospect of an uncut, "unclean" penis.

So, in short, it depends on where you are and who you're with. Any girl you're with shouldn't really care about your foreskin, she should care about you. It never stopped me from having fun with the cut guys I was with, nor did I ever mention it, nor did it ever affect the relationship. It's just not important enough.

So, the question is.. why do you ask? Do you think a girl or girls in general are secretly disliking your penis, but not telling you? I wouldn't worry about it. there's just no use.

Yes, sure, it is something that puts me personally off dating americans, and people from nutty religious countries. so what? Plenty of fish in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    lol."But.. but that's the fun bit!" my housemate actually stammered and went on to describe funky things you can do with the foreskin during blow jobs.
    How come wasn't I informed about this?!

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    How come wasn't I informed about this?!
    Because you haven't shared your wiener with anyone yet. There's lots to learn!
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Because you haven't shared your wiener with anyone yet. There's lots to learn!
    Don't scare him.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

robot, you are adorable. when you do choose a lady, robot, choose wisely. don't make me wanna punch her lights out.

sorry. kind of protective

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Don't scare him.
    Why would that scare me?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    robot, you are adorable. when you do choose a lady, robot, choose wisely. don't make me wanna punch her lights out.

sorry. kind of protective
    Haha I will choose wisely... or at least try.

Quote Originally Posted by kc1234 View Post
    I wasnt circumcised as a baby, and Im just curious what women feel about foreskin. Do you prefer it gone, or dont really care? Thanks!
    You better keep it clean, that's all I'm saying.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast