+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ladies whats your opinion on foreskin?

I just HAD to register after reading this thread lol...wow. Props to Tiay(as well as many others I won't go back to find) for defending guys NOT getting circumcised...As for the user who says circumcision has caused him a lot of trauma I actually sort of understand that.

I was not circumcised as a kid...and if my foreskin was pulled back when I was dressed? Walking around HURT! I always immediately would adjust it so that my head would be covered and protected, it was an unconscious move to protect a sensitive area. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it would have been to not be able to do that.

Circumcision HAS become such a norm in American society though and its...honestly kind of sad. Being un-circumcised I have actually experienced rejection from a girl because of it, girls who adored me for weeks, months even sometimes, suddenly giving me the cold shoulder when they found out I wasn't cut! I'm sorry but no matter what justification anyone uses that's incredibly shallow.

Its difficult to keep clean but I know I sure as hell try for myself, I wash it when I bath, and even when I haven't taken a shower I'll still gently clean it with a wet cloth or something.

There is such thing as female circumcision and it is barbaric the way they do it when i heard bout this it changed my mind on circumcision all together
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

OK, I will throw my perspective into the ring. Most guys I have slept with have been circumcized, and they were all happy with their function and look. None were fully keratized, just partially, like the outside of lips rather than those freaky pictures. I slept with one guy who was not circumcized, he was not smellier in the nether regions nor was he remarkable in his stamina (another claim I have read). Sex with him was very similar to sex with a circumcized guy and once he was erect I couldn't tell a difference at all. Flacid, it looked a little odd to me, since I have been culturally acclimated to circumcized penises.

So when I had a boy child, my philosophy was that if it didn't matter medically, why would I cut off part of my newborn baby? I say hygiene is about learning to bathe and no boy of mine better ever think he can skip condoms because he has no foreskin! Safe sex is crucial, no matter the state of your foreskin! And on the topic of hygiene, newborn babies pee all the damn time. Circumcision puts an open wound in the diaper area, being bathed in pee. Sure, they have you combat that with gauze and vaseline, I just chose to combat it by leaving the penis unsnipped in the first place!

My ex wanted to have him done so he would look like his father. I said we wouldn't bind his feet if they were big or cut off his earlobes if they weren't attached and Dad's were, we wouldn't dye his hair. He persisted. I asked him to tell me if his father was circumcized...and he had NO clue. No memory of ever seeing it. It turns out his father and step-father are uncircumcized! He did a little reading about it and decided we should skip it. The rates are about 50/50 in the US right now, so both ways will seem perfectly normal to guys and girls born in 2005-2010. I totally won my ex over, btw, if he has any boy children with his new wife, they will NOT be circumcized.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowMike4d4 View Post
    I just HAD to register after reading this thread lol...wow. Props to Tiay(as well as many others I won't go back to find) for defending guys NOT getting circumcised...As for the user who says circumcision has caused him a lot of trauma I actually sort of understand that.

I was not circumcised as a kid...and if my foreskin was pulled back when I was dressed? Walking around HURT! I always immediately would adjust it so that my head would be covered and protected, it was an unconscious move to protect a sensitive area. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it would have been to not be able to do that.

Circumcision HAS become such a norm in American society though and its...honestly kind of sad. Being un-circumcised I have actually experienced rejection from a girl because of it, girls who adored me for weeks, months even sometimes, suddenly giving me the cold shoulder when they found out I wasn't cut! I'm sorry but no matter what justification anyone uses that's incredibly shallow.

Its difficult to keep clean but I know I sure as hell try for myself, I wash it when I bath, and even when I haven't taken a shower I'll still gently clean it with a wet cloth or something.
    You should be infracted for bumping an old thread.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ah, didn't see the date...well threads like this are eventually bumped anyways and you taking the time to respond to me IN the thread makes you guilty of sustaining it as well.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    10 pages of foreskin thread. we are going to hell.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Let's make it 11 to ensure ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    10 pages of foreskin thread. we are going to hell.
    I never even thought there was so much to talk about this subject. Hell, I bet most guys go through their lives without even thinking if they are circumcised or not.

Ignorance is bliss ^^.

I wish my parents didn't have me circumcised... there are problems with it later on in life.

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotSavant View Post
    I wish my parents didn't have me circumcised... there are problems with it later on in life.
    Care to elaborate?

HAH! I have had both and in different sizes over the course of 20 years and I prefer uncircumsized. Although If I fell in love with a man that had not seen the knife go places that make squirming, then so be it! And I can tell you too that the man with the most length never took me to the edge.

tell ya what, even though this has been bumped recently i think its a good thing Its something which a lot of guys im sure wonder about at least once in their lives but never really talk about so to do able to do it with anonymity is a bit of a god send.

im circumsised and i always thought it was ... not weird, but not the norm. both my dad and brother weren't so the fact i was seemed odd. It was a problem for me more when i was a kid up to the age of about 14. changing rooms, getting into trunks before going for a swim, the beach. Those sorts of place, back when i was a kid, sex wasn't on my mind and it was more the standard desire not to be different as im sure all kids gets.

HOWEVER, now that im older, 21, i've realized ever since i was 15 i really didn't care, nor did any of the girls i had got with. was a tad embarrassed at 15 telling the first girl i slept with, but seriously she just shrugged it off and it was fine. since then if anything i've liked it. no special effort to clean, feeling is still very much there, and given the choice i'd definitely be cut. as for my kid, chances are i'd like the same for him too, not to preserve some sort of continuity between us, but just hygiene and all that, and they say it helps stop the spread of STIs and stuff (even tho if i found out he wasn't using protection i'd kill him... in the nicest possible way)

so yeh. a thread worth bumping i think

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    This is one of many websites explaining some problems found with circumcision.
    cirp.org/library/sex_function

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotSavant View Post
    This is one of many websites explaining some problems found with circumcision.
    cirp.org/library/sex_function
    That site is well-known to be biased against circumcision. If you want to know the objective benefits/risks of circumcision, you need to go to a medical site.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910