+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need male advice

Need male advice

I had a huge crush on a guy that live on my block that was older than me. I think he knew i liked him a lot but nothing ever happen. Now over 15yrs later im at a sports bar with my sister and my brother and i told my sister that the guy sitting at the end of the bar look like the guy she yes its him but wasn't sure. But every time i look up he is looking down on our end of the bar. My brother came up to the bar and we said it that such in such he said yes but at that time the guy went outside. My brother went out to talk to him and they both came in he gave my sister a hug and then gave me a hug and kissed me on the side of my lips and then we both was just looking into each others eyes for about 20 seconds without a word being said. Like no one else was even there. He started smiling saying you look good and still was looking into my eyes him and my sister started talking but to make a long story short before he left he kissed me again on the side of my lips with a hug but he did do my sister the same way. He said your brother has my number we need to get together soon. So my sister tried to call no answer and no return call should i try and call or not.
    Do you think this guy has some interest in me

Both my sister and brother called but no answer or return call do you think i should call or not.
    or do you think the guy is waiting on me to call.

Definately hes playing a bit. he want to see if he has any chances with u AND your sister.
    I suggest u to talk to ur sis and see if she likes him.
    If she doesn't like him, u can go for it. Call him just once. If he expects u to call him everytime, hes a fag.
    But its better to call him, go for a drink together, maybe flirt a bit. u know, the usual.
    Just dont tell him in face u love him. Let him do that step.
    I hope it helped.
    Abandon all hope, ye who seek love.

I don't know, I'm a little split here. On one hand, I certainly get the vibe that he's interested.. if he's kissing you (even socially) despite being (somewhat) strangers to one another, then yeah, that's really forward and a good indication he's interested. On the other hand, if he's forward enough to kiss you twice, he should have the self-confidence to sack up and find your number, especially if he was under the impression in the past that you were interested. I don't think there's any way that you can tell me over the internet enough for me to figure one way or another. My advice would be to go for it though.. you haven't seen the guy in 15 years, and if it doesn't work out, what do you have to lose? If it works out, it's a pretty sweet story to tell people about how you first started dating.

give him lots of signs and wait for him to make a move