+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why are Women so confussing????? please help

Why are Women so confussing????? please help

Hey guys,

i have posted a thread on here before about my ex so I’m not going to lay out the whole story again but I do require some insight in to women’s minds.

So basically I split with my ex on my birthday back in Feb. to start with was hard but now got myself together and feel happy with the whole thing and maybe it is going to be for the best.

the problem i have is i have a few loose ends to tie up with my ex like joint gym membership and settling all the final bills from our flat, she is being extremely difficult about it all i have gone through all the stuff i brought back from the flat and found that some belongs to her, i text her to tell her this and she just told me to drop it round her mums, i pointed out that i wasn’t going to go out of my way to drop it off and if she wanted it she could pick it up she made a bit of fuss about it and said cant you just drop it off stop being difficult. am i in the wrong??

Also she sends me texts and emails about sorting out the remanding bills we have but the texts/emails don’t actually resolve anything they come across as just texting me for the sake of it if that makes sense.

To be honest i feel like she was the one who decided to split from me but im the one who is able to move on and doesn’t feel the need for any contact. i mean the reasons she gave for the split still don’t really make to much sense, part of me thinks maybe she had somebody else in mind but now she is free the other person doesn’t want her and she doesn’t like the fact im ok about the whole thing, what do you think?

Look your ex is a bitch and you already know it. What do you want us to say?

Be a polite little gent and things should go your way. It is hard to be nasty to someone who is nice.

If you have truly moved on and do not want any contact w/her, why did you bother contacting her about having some of her things? Why bother arguing w/her over them? If you were concerned about having them, then why NOT just drop them off for her? If there are bills to be settled and she owes you money, then send her an itemized bill and leave it at that. If it's a serious amount, then you may need legal counsel. If not, then just stop the whole texting thing and just drop it. It sounds to me like there is a lot of unresolved feelings here and you are not as over her as you think.