+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to fall back in love

Trying to fall back in love

This is a hard thing for me to do since with what has happened to me in the past and how I feel about this person I'm wanting to be with just gives me alot of anxiety. The short story is I have had the worst luck in dating. I had a friend that I always went to but now the person I seeing is that person I also went to. I have feelings for this person for a few years and couldn't get over it. There is apart of me that believes that this will work but the other part of me that get worried, afraid, and confused cause I have no idea what is going to happen and I don't want to get hurt. She is going through problems also and I want to help her like she has helped me. We have discussed how we felt about dating and what we would like. I guess the main problem I am having is coping with my anxiety. I truely want this to work but it's hard for me to remain calm and go with the flow. At the same time, I want to talk with her and get to know her, but not bug her or invade space. Anyhow, any advice would be great!!!

She was never my ex. Just a good friend that I always talked to when I needed advice and now were hanging out. I just don't know what to do anymore when it cones to dating after the stuff I went though. It's more anxiety than anything.