+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I've Come To Realize

I've Come To Realize

That moving on, isn't about losing your love, but it growing. To let them go and be free, because someone stops caring about you, doesn't mean you have to stop loving them.

I've got to learn to be bigger then myself, and let go, because I love her, and that's what matters most.

I now understand what true strength is.

I don't know what this is really about? sounds very broody.
    good for you?

think this is what you feel!!!!

blog: blog_sagarbekal_info/ (replace underscore with dot)

Have written an article there 'Is it all over?'. it speaks about your current stand in life.. But would like you to read it before you take any step!!
    Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    That moving on, isn't about losing your love, but it growing. To let them go and be free, because someone stops caring about you, doesn't mean you have to stop loving them.

I've got to learn to be bigger then myself, and let go, because I love her, and that's what matters most.

I now understand what true strength is.
    Unfortunately, the growing part without them in your life is pretty bittersweet. And I don't think that your ex will ever completely stop caring about you (although the more you push and prod, the less they will care), but those romantic feelings change into platonic feelings over time. Letting go is an important thing to do, especiallly when you have hurt them, because for once, it'll be the most selfless thing you have ever done.

It certainly shows alot of character if you can do this, when you love them still.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

It's so hard, but I'm trying, I'm a really selfish person, but I know I can do it...unconditional love may be to strong a word, but it's pretty close to that when your letting go and you still love them...
    Last edited by Kyouhen; 22-04-10 at 08:41 PM.
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Love should be unconditional. I've been very selfish as well, I think it has alot to do with being a guy and being young and immature. That's why girls always have problems with guys their age and want to go for older guys. You have to grow up sometime. Why not now?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

No one ever tells you that growing up and love were so hard, wish the manual had more pictures or something
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Sounds like you are doing a pretty good job already... to have begun to understand unconditional love is a huge growth step!
    Always,
    BelievNLove

Want to Get Your Ex Back?
    http://gr8thanks.makingup.hop.clickbank.net

Some people love themselves so much that they discover that breaking up with someone has actually given freedom rather than worries. I think this is what your post says if I am right.

I'll be honest, that isn't what I was saying martin lol, it's more along the lines that giving up on your own needs to fully love someone else, to truly be selfless and loving them more.

In order to let go you dont stop loving them, your love grows to something more so that you can see past yourself and truly adhere to their needs.