+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times do I have to say no...

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I ended it and he whined. I couldn't care less.

I'm really over giving men so many excuses to fall back on. I really dislike the idea of our health and baby-free existence being solely my responsibility.

I'm feeling bitchier by the day and it's really bothering me. I used to want nothing more than to find a guy I can cook for, be domestic for and screw within an inch of his sanity. Nowadays I think I'd be happier finding a guy who could provide a good lay and then get the f*ck out of my face.

I really hope this bad mood passes.
    WOW! Where the FU*K were you six years ago when I was making the biggest mistake of my life by marrying a woman who didn't have a sex drive and didn't cook often or well? I cooked 80% of the time for the first fours years of my marriage and have always "taken care of myself" sexually. Damn life sucks.
    Last edited by Incognito; 23-04-10 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Clarification
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Personally I'm all about sharing the cooking/cleaning/domestic duties....I don't think it requires a vagina to do that.

But with that said my current gf is an awesome cook and that old saying the way to man's heart is through is stomach is pretty close. And she genuinely seems to enjoy cooking so I don't mind letting her do it. But I always clean the kitchen after dinner.

Last night she made me salmon with hominy, collard greens, and mac'n'cheese....and brownies for dessert....how can you not love a woman that makes that for you?
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I'm feeling bitchier by the day and it's really bothering me.
    Ironic, isn't it, that what you really need is some wiener.
    Spammer Spanker

^^^ That's funny and vaguely upsetting to know that there are women out there who "need" sex given my personal experiences.

Where you have been dude? Gotta test drive that car BEFORE you buy it. I'd die without sex.

I must agree. I test drove the heck out of my husband before signing my name on the title.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Where you have been dude? Gotta test drive that car BEFORE you buy it. I'd die without sex.
    LOL yes, I feel the same way...I am dying a slow death.

I do think it's ironic that my bitchiness is directly correlated to my need to get laid.

So we had lunch yesterday and I told him that what happened was a mistake and we were both at fault. That I shouldn't have given in and that he shouldn't have kept pressing to have sex without a condom when he knew that there was a very good reason for me telling him "no". He agreed and said that it wouldn't happen again. I told him that it wasn't that simple. That I felt disrespected and didn't want to take the relationship further.

(Paraphrased)
    Him: So, you want to break up with me because I forgot to bring condoms and you f*cked me anyway. That doesn't make any sense.
    Me: No. I want to break up with you because you're an ass. I feel like just because I like to cook for you and because I'm a submissive personality you think that I'm some sort of doormat. That's not the case.
    Him: Whoa, I don't think that at all.
    Me: I'm frustrated that you're putting all of the responsibility for our sexual health on my shoulders. We should both equally be invested in that.
    Him: Well why didn't you just ask me?
    Me: I did!
    Him: Well I didn't know it was that important to you. Now that I know it's important I'll work harder at it.
    Me: No I'm over it.
    Him: You're not even going to give me a chance to make it better?
    Me: No.

I know there's a part of me that's being unreasonable but I really can't bring myself to care.

Well, if you don't care, there's no point, is there?
    Spammer Spanker

I didn't know it was THAT important to you? What an ass. You better believe he learned that lesson. Aren't we taught in sex ed classes that NO means no?

And so begins the search for another guy to boink me on the regular... -_-

I hate being single!!!!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    ^^^ That's funny and vaguely upsetting to know that there are women out there who "need" sex given my personal experiences.
    Plenty of us need it, want it, crave it and (hopefully anyway) have it. If you ever leave your wife, make sure you test drive any other woman a few thousand miles before signing!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I know there's a part of me that's being unreasonable
    Yes, I agree.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me: I'm frustrated that you're putting all of the responsibility for our sexual health on my shoulders. We should both equally be invested in that.
    Him: Well why didn't you just ask me?
    Me: I did!
    Him: Well I didn't know it was that important to you. Now that I know it's important I'll work harder at it.

I know there's a part of me that's being unreasonable but I really can't bring myself to care.
    You aren't being at all unreasonable. Here is a guy who just doesn't get it and probably never will. This is the same kind of guy who, if you were stupid enough to marry him might say: "Well, I didn't know it was that important to you we use seatbelts for our kids."

I have immense respect for the way you dumped him. Sex is never worth staying with an idiot for.

I also think it is very telling that he didn't say, "Now that I know I'll do it" he just said that he'd "try harder". Which is a half assed way at saying that he isn't making any promises and won't follow through.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast