+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the hell do I do...

What the hell do I do...

Where to start..

I have been dating my girlfriend for 11 months, she is 17 I am 17 (12 days from my birthday). For the past month or so now I have noticed my girlfriend is getting extremely clingy.

She gets jealous whenever I hang out with friends, and she texts me 24/7 when I am with friends or even if I am not. The other day I was with a few friends and their car broke down, so I helped try to start it up, and I of course was not texting my girlfriend (for 20 minutes, oh no ) she got all pissed and told me they could of done it themselves and I could have been talking to her. How f'ed up does that sound?

It has gotten to the point where if I choose to sleep, she gets mad because I could be talking to her instead. I have tried talking to her about it and she denies everything and just says I am not the person I used to be. Apparently I don't love her as much as I used to. I feel trapped now, I can't do anything without upsetting her. I love her to death and she loves me, but I cannot deal with this anymore.

I do not want to break up. I know I can solve these problems its just a matter of saying something, but what do I say?! She has a "horrible" home life as she describes it, and I do agree, she does not have the best life. I am there for her, I buy her gifts take her to dinner buy her clothes, care for her, I show her all my love and more.

I do not know what to do. I feel trapped and I just want to throw my phone on the ground and run away. I love her to death but I cannot take this anymore. I have to constantly text her and constantly talk to her on the phone, and if I go it is always my fault because "I hate her and just don't want to talk."

Please help me.

- When we do talk now, we barely say much on the phione. It is quiet most the time, same with texting. We both send one word texts yet she still wants to talk almost 24/7

Edit - Ok here is a few example texts from like 5 minutes ago.
    Her: So what are you doing?
    Me: I am going to shower soon then go for a run and workout then do homework.
    Her: Mmk
    Me: Well I have to go babe ill talk to you later
    Her: umm.. Why are you going?
    Me: So I can shower...
    Her: Fine. Bye.

What the ****
    Last edited by I am confuzed; 23-04-10 at 07:22 AM.

Tell her to get a LIFE, some interests and hobbies....and a job!