+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im a virgin and need advice

im a virgin and need advice

my girlfriend and i have been going out for a while now, and we are getting more intimate every time we are together, and I think that soon we may make it 'there' ... but im a bit nervous about it all, I need some help, for instance, how do i keep myself from looking like a fool? What to avoid and what to do, and also, I've always heard of guys shaving their groin, but I dont know how shaved is shaved... all the way to the skin? or like a trim?
    lol please help :p

Well, as far as shaving goes, I'd say the longest setting on a beard trimmer would be as short as I'd want to go. That's be about an inch based on my trimmer.

As for performance, the biggest thing to remember is this. Once you are in, you'll be done in a couple minutes the first time. You're gonna have no stamina. So, it is important to make the lead-up really good. Spent a LOT of time on the foreplay. If you can do 20-30 minutes of foreplay and oral, she'll be quite happy.

The first time (even just the first time with a new girl) is all about learning what she likes. Use your mouth and hands, explore every inch of her, find her favorite spots. Don't be in a rush to get in. The first time around, it isn't about the orgasm. Women can be *very* nervous the first time with a particular guy, and it may prevent her from climaxing. Focus on the pleasure aspect, and don't worry about whether or not she actually orgasms (and for the love of god, do NOT ask afterward...that is a real mood killer). When you're done, cuddle. Good cuddling makes the whole experience 10x better.

One thing I find works great is to make the first time with a particular girl not involve penetration. I've done this with the last couple people I've slept with. Just a night of exploring her, and as much cunnilingus as she wants. It is quite effective. Knowing there's no pressure to fully put out, and making the night be *entirely* about her can help assuage a lot of her worries. It helps if you enjoy that aspect of sex (I'm told it's weird that I love giving oral so much, but I'll stay down there all night if she wants).

Overall, just remember, it is supposed to be a *fun* night. Enjoy the experience, don't get too hung up on orgasms and performance. And PLEASE wear a rubber!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by musicfan33 View Post
    my girlfriend and i have been going out for a while now, and we are getting more intimate every time we are together, and I think that soon we may make it 'there' ... but im a bit nervous about it all, I need some help, for instance, how do i keep myself from looking like a fool? What to avoid and what to do, and also, I've always heard of guys shaving their groin, but I dont know how shaved is shaved... all the way to the skin? or like a trim?
    lol please help :p
    How old are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    How old are you.
    20 years old

I trim my dick to about a half inch and shave my balls.

As for the rest just go with it and don't worry...relax and enjoy it...its not going to be like in the movies.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

if i were a guy id be so freakin scared to shave my balls!

my friend told me that shaving balls are like shaving an old mans face... wrinkly.

oh and some girls like it just trimmed to the point where if we wanna do the hanky panky we just dont want to come up with a mouthfull of pubes...

Be upfront with your girlfriend. Is it her first time too? Let her know it's yours. Talk about it and you'll both be more comfortable about it.
    Also don't expect too much. Sex is like sports - the first time you do it you suck. But practice makes perfect. Good luck.

Love,
    VanessaFR

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like shaved but I know that I am certainly a minority in this aspect. So my advice is trim. Trim with scissors if you choose (as a girl I used scissors and didn't have any problems) or like they mention above a beard trimmer should work.

As for the sex, it will suck likely for the both of you. Don't focus on her orgasm she probably won't have one. Do focus on the before and the after not the during. Make sure she's hella wet. Go slow, very slow. And and, she must, must be relaxed. And if she bleeds don't freak it's perfectly normal just be prepared get a towel, take her to the shower and be very affectionate, caring and all that corny stuff.

trim so that is nice and neat, but dont shave.
    remember, the more hair there is, the more surface area for odor.
    Keep it clean...trim the balls, and trim the perineum (area between ass and balls), and you should be fine.
    I keep that area really super clean because my woman loves to kiss there.

well. i guess some girls like it shaved. i was one of them. until i actually got a boy and he didnt. so i really cbf telling him to shave and i dont really want him to. so dont shave unless your girl wants you to.

I shaved my balls once with a razor. It was the scariest thing I have ever done to myself. I was nervous the entire time and the shaving cream burnt my scrotum. And I did knick myself. Boy did that hurt.