+ Follow This Topic

Thread: chemistry

chemistry

I'm just getting over a bad situation where my guy cheated/lied to me I guess you could say we dated but it wasn't serious. I haven't been with many guys for personal reasons because i wanted to move away, didnt want to catch something or get hurt. But i feel one the reasons we weren't committed is becuase he said we had no chemistry but i am an extremely shy person and sometimes whenever i meet a person (even if its not romantic) i dont know what to say... and the conversations dont go anywhere. I feel he gave up too soon and we didn't really know one another....but i feel like its my fault why it didn't work out.... and Im wondering did this ever happen to you guys? what could I do in the future to make sure I dont get this problem again.

If there was no commitment, he didn't cheat. You can't have it both ways.
    Spammer Spanker

I saw this title and was all ready to post the best extraction method for lysergic acid amide, the cousin and precursor of the great lysergic acid diethyl-amide. What a disappointment.

Emerge from your shell, work on your social and conversational skills, build your confidence - early stages of dating, that's when you shouldn't be able to shut the hell up, that's when you're rapidly firing questions at each like it's a Spanish Inquisition - trying to find out every single damn thing about them, that's when things are fresh and new, all twinkly-like!

A good tip I shall depart - people for the most part love to talk about themselves (narcissists, the lot of them!) so if you are struggling to 'carry' a conversation just ask a question instead. This will deflect the focus from you and shows you are interested in them. And it's far better than an awkward silence!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!