+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My true love story

My true love story

i first remember seeing her sitting on a swing, she looked loney evan though she had a freind with her.
    I walked over and sat down on the swing next to her she was so beautiful in every way.
    i said "hello" softly, she looked at me with a smile and said "hello" back.

we never did because boyfreind and girlfreind i never brought up the corrage.
    me and her where very close freinds from there on. it was obvious that i loved her and it was obvious she loved me.
    just when i got the corrage you ask her out i found out she was moving away, far away. we both broke down in tears knowing now we wont be togeather when she left it hit me hard i went into a state of depression for a few months, after that i started getting better my freinds where cheering me up taking me places, then i meet this girl she was very lovely and beautiful i felt a little spark of love adventually me and this girl went out we where going out for 7 months.

but of corse i had a problem i still loved my first love (lets call her holle) i really did what i felt for her was nothing compared to what i did for the girl i have now. i always chat to hollie and find out hows she doing just watching her grow up.
    my girlfreind because sick of just seeing me all the time she found out she didn't like me in the end which was good for me because evan though i was nice to her through everything i still loved hollie deep down.

one night i was talking to hollie and then it came to me i thought of a plan, it proberly wont work any way but i still tried,
    it turns out that my gran lives near where hollie now lives i did'nt know this because i never visted my gran i knew she lived far away but i didn't know she lived near hollie, so i ran up my gran up and i asked if i could stay for a while till i get my feet on the ground and find a"job" she said okay and i moved into my grans.

every night now i lie awake just knowing that hollie is in the same city as i was now laying under the same sky not far from me.
    i started searching for hollie, she didn't know i was here but i still went looking for her
    just hopeing i'd see her on the street or something i did this for weeks and weeks never finding her. one day my nan sent me into store to get some bacon. i went into the store picked up some bacon and as i walked to the counter to pay my heart stopped, i couldn't beleive my eyes it was hollie she was there standing there beautiful as can be i walked over put the bacon on the counter i couldn't stop staring at her eyes she didn't notice me untill she looked up at me a.

A big smile ran across my face and a big smile ran across hers she hopped over the counter into my arms i finnaly kissed her after those few years we lost i have kissed her. its 10 years later now and we got married and had some kids a little boy called elliot and a little girl called hannah

my love story.

What a beautiful love story. Sometimes thing really are simply meant to be, and it is terrific that you found a love that endures. You are truly blessed, and deservedly so. I hop you have at least 37 more year here on Earth together. And beyond.
    We must be the change we want to see

omg!! thats sooooo cuuuttte!!!
    that gave me goose pimples and brought a tear to my eye.
    i hope my boyf would do that for me. x

adorable ^__^

this is a very nice story:
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 28-08-10 at 04:29 AM.

Wow. I had a similar thing happen to me in fourth grade. Just when I about to get the courage to ask her out, I found out that she was moving out of the country (pretty much immediately). I've never seen her again. I know I was too young, but where I live it's not uncommon to have a gf in 4th or 5th grade, and she was basically the first girl I liked.

Also (and this was far less serious) I started high school recently and sat next to this really cute girl and yesterday I overheard her saying that it was her last day (on the 7th day of school). We both had feelings for each other, I'm 99.999999999% sure of it.
    Last edited by adamjkok; 22-08-10 at 07:12 AM.

Wow, that was amazing.
    No links in signatures.

How a beautiful love story.

how nice to be inlove.
    nice story.
    thanks for sharing.