+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why am I always in the wrong?

Before she was really kinda sweet and loving, but thats only cos I used to give into her all the time and was so happy I met someone I loved that I used to just bow before her and surrender all...There were times during that early stage I wanted to do my own thing but I awlays used to put her first, thinking that she would see how much Im doing for her that she would eventually start putting me first too sometimes and maybe do things i want to do etc.

That didnt happen. And before it got long distance her attitude was just the same, shes always been like this after I started wanting to do things that would make me happy.

Want's to keep you in her pocket 24/7 it appears.

She's real insecure, sounds low on 'self esteem' and confidence. Obviously doesn't have a life of her own, isn't happy having a life of her own and wants you to provide all this for her.

The most important thing in any relationship, is to have a life outside of it. Which includes your own friends, hobbies and interests. Your relationship with the partner should always take priority, but you maintain the life outside of it also.

Again, she obviously has no life......hence is why she looks to you to provide it and relieve her boredom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12