+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Girlfriend Butt Dialed Me and I nearly committed Murder.

My Girlfriend Butt Dialed Me and I nearly committed Murder.

I've had this girlfriend for 3 years. 1.5 of which is long distance (200 miles, i know, bad position). Well, the other night she accidentally called me at 2 in the morning and said as she was drunk with her friend going home, I Quote "Oh my god (the john doe) is such a good kisser! He was way better than (Me). Then she says later in the message "I love (john doe) so much I just wished he likes me too." (almost on the verge of crying) She then goes on about how they were dancing etc.

I confront her. At first i didn't know she said that he was a better kisser than me, but i uploaded audio on my computer and digitally cleared up everything and thats what i got. Now I asked her what she said i was better at before i knew what she was talking about and she said, "nothing". Then I found out, and she said that "she didn't mean it" that she was drunk talking to her friend and that she messed up by kissing him. I then ask her how it all happened. She wouldnt tell me, she said she was stupid and drunk and that it meant nothing even though "she loves him" and "he's better than me".

Now listen, i wont lie things get tempting in a long distance relationship. The point I'm trying to make is, I would of much preferred it if she had just kissed a guy, but it was a high school make out session apparently between two 20 year olds. I could've handled even that. But, This girl I've been with for three years, who i was madly in love with, just compared me to someone i have no idea who he is. I've never been this depressed in my life. I consider myself a strong person and that if anyone was to treat me this way, after years of loyalty, i would have the damn common sense to walk away. But it's not that easy.

As much as I want to really just kick this girl to the curb, and call her names, and say she's the spawn of satan, I can't. As much as I want to forgive her and look passed this incident, I can't because of the fact that she thinks someone else is better than me. She denies it to the end, will swear on the holy bible, and will kiss my feet to get back with me. I love this girl so much that I am confused and do not know what to do. I know with any situation, when people get emotional they can make bad decisions. But, I don't want to let pride get in the way of my heart. If I were reading this I'd tell me to kick this girl to the curb and go out like Magic Johnson, but I'm not in that position. It's so different when its you that its happening to.

For a final note, the only reason I am in a pickle is because she compared me to someone else. i Just felt truly betrayed and heartbroken. Please, can you send me a response in what you think I should do?

Break up, delete her number, change your number, change your addess, your email, and ban your family and friends from helping her contact you.

Move on and find a real sweetheart... not a player.

And get a lapdance this coming weekend.

Lapdances are little reminders from God that he loves us all.

I'm sorry, but your thread title got me laughing... It sounds like a title from a random young adult novel.

Get rid of this chick. You have pure unadulterated proof of her shenanigans, and even her admission, and then her trying to minimize it. Tell her to get lost.

I also agree with the lapdance idea.

Kick her to the curb =)

In all seriousness, based on that talk she certainly has no respect for you. You have to look at what is best for you. You have a girl who you can pretty much be certain will do something naughty in your absence, who you can't trust, and whose presence is upsetting you.

Get free and find a real woman, not a little girl who gets trashed and does something stupid like this.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sorry, but if you're looking for pity here, you won't get anything from me. i'll give you the hard truth, if you can't trust her now, what makes you think that you can still trust her later?? at times, it's harder to realize the truth, but in the long run, it's better for you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That sounds good

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's only the truth. it's easier to see when another person points it out for you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I don't really have any sympathy for someone who "can't" break up with a girl like this. Do it, or deal with the fact that you deserve it because you accept it.
    Spammer Spanker

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do it, but make sure you tell her how rubbish she is in bed, first.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Tell her that you couldn't stand her sex smells and were always afraid a pelican would swoop down and accidentally swallow your dick instead.

Tell her you think John Doe is a good kisser too.
    Spammer Spanker

Tell her your other girlfriend is better at butt dialing. What a bitch ass ho.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Tell her you think John Doe is a good kisser too.
    He could have the break up talk with her... and tell her that he met someone else... Jane Doe...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even if its a troll, this thread is hilarious.

already happened haha