+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help with friend or lover?

need help with friend or lover?

i hope this is in the right forum sorry if its not

ok so i need some opinions on a relationship i have with this girl. im an australian and have been in canada for the past 6 months bout 3 months ago i met this girl through a friend and we both instantly knew there was something different about each other. the first night at the party i was hanging out talking to people and she put a piece of paper in my pocket and gave me a kiss on the cheek, i read the paper later and it said "smile you are loved". she lived in a different town bout 45 minutes away from me we saw each other everynow and then every couple of weeks but always with groups of people. one day i was hungover and slept all day in her bed and she came in and slept in there with me i woke up at one stage and she had her leg and arm over me cuddling me. anyway thats how we started. we eventually became awesome friends and get along like a house on fire she. shes a bit of a party animal and kissed a few random guys while out which didnt really bother me.

ok so eventually she moved to my town and got a job at my ski hill and posed as my gf so that we could get a room together, this is where it gets complicated. we pushed the 2 single beds together and shared a bed for about a month and a half. occasionally wen we were drunk or something wed put an arm around each other in bed. she is so comfortable with me she is a little shy with her body but will strip to her underwear in front of me. sometimes all our friends would cram into a hotel room and she would make sure we had a spot to sleep together and sometimes we would fall asleep with our heads touching and it wouldnt be weird. she would come home from being out with her friends an tell me all she wanted to do was come home and hangout with me in bed. all this sounds well and good right? but we never even kissed. i slowly developed a crush but told myself i didnt becuase we were such good friends. everyone that doesnt know thinks were a couple cos were always together.

anyway my last day in canada she was crying most of the day and hiding it from me. the last night we spent together we had a few drinks and slept in a bed together at a friends house and i put my arm around her she held my hand and we spooned which we had never really done before, and she kept pushing her butt back into me effectionatly which i pulled back from slightly (because i was kinda turned on haha) i kissed her on the shoulder and she kissed my hand, so we spooned and slept. she later described the night to one of our friends as "too good" and told her that she has never experienced a friendship like this and told her how its crazy that weve never even kissed.

shes now coming to australia to try and work with me again and made me promise wed be room mates.

do you think were too good friends to take it any further? do you guys think there is something there? should i? and how do i make a move after this long? do u think she feels something but might think im not keen? any advice would be awesome.

sorry bout the novel of a thread but yeh wanted to give u all the details so u could get a good idea of our relationship

dont screw this awesome friendship buddy.

talk to her, just talk and see what you can get.