+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this flirting or is he into me?

Is this flirting or is he into me?

So I've started talking with a new guy (YEAH I'm over the old guy and double YEAH I waited until I knew for sure to cut out drama in a new relationship) soooo anyways, when we talk he compliments me and will throw out little hints like at first I looked at him as just a friend who is physically downright gorgeous, but never though of pursuing him, until he started these little hints. He posts things on my FB like everday, if I post about another guy being cute he comments within like two seconds something in the way of why go for that when you can have "insert his race here", he tags me in photos of himself, and today when we were talking I asked him via text msgs to set me up and he responded at first like this: :/ ,to which I asked: what?, he says: :S :S, I said what is it, he simply replied well all my friends are married, out of the country or engaged or in a relationship. At first I thought wow does he not find me attractive enough for his friends? But later on while we were talking about something completely diff, he goes wait a min?!!!! why would u try and get me to set you up, why not try to date me? But before I could answer he said, just kidding. So I said nothing of it. His best friend is female but also a lesbian with no intention of ever being with a man (she is my mutual friend and Ive never known her to be with one) but I think he cant be into me b/c all he talks about most of the time is how WONDERFUL she is and he specifically said today that he is into her 100 percent, but also told me he loves my pure heart and that I behave like a lady and not a slut. I never initiate convo with him, I want him to come to me, which he does. Like today he msg'd me to get online (we live in diff states) so that we could chat, I told him I was busy and he said please. We chatted for 3 hours nothing sexual, out of the way, or disrespectful. So with that much info what do you guys think, into me, or just a friend secretly in love with our lesbian friend who is his best friend? Hope you got all that :S, sorry, lol.
    Last edited by LouisianaLady29; 29-04-10 at 08:34 AM.

Message him something along the lines of, "I've decided to seek dates with someone of your ethnic background, your eyes, bulging (whatever), your sense of humour, and your great heart. Have you got a brother who is available?" Then send a "just kidding "

Be careful, careful, careful. You're fragile.
    Spammer Spanker

the question is are you into him? its obvious his into you. hes just trying to act NOT desperate.

I think he likes you. Don't think he would have mentioned asking you to date him otherwise.

Coming from a guy, he likes you. Do you like him? If you do then keep dropping the bread crumbs out for him to eat. Don't give it all to him on a plate but let him gradually come to you. That will keep him interested

If your not into him then just tell him up front. I hate it when women string guys along.

coming from me sounds like he likes you! for sure.