+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Had a Dream...

I Had a Dream...

i dreamt of my ex boyfriend last night. that i saw him with a new girl.
    based on my own experiences about dreams, you only remember ur dream clearly when u just woke up. after an hour or so, u cannot remember the exact detail of what u dream about sometimes. but last night's dream about my ex was so clear to me up until now. the exact detail, and the story of it.
    again, if you read my previous post, i think i have moved on and that i am over him. i did what i could so that i could avoid him, and i totally lost contact with him for 6 months now. yes i get sad sometimes, but it's normal right. especially that i am still unattached as of now. here's what's bothering me... dreaming what i dreamt last night made me think again of how will i react if i see him with a new girl? seeing him even if his alone is a thing i still can't handle right now, moreso if i see him with a new girl. how will i react to that? what will i feel? what is he going to think if they see me and i am alone, while they are happy with each other? will i be hurt? these questions keeps playing on my mind lately. that is my concern right now especially that he works in a building just infront of my workplace.
    actually, i changed my cellphone nos. and my email ads and even not having a facebook account or something, maybe because i don't want the idea that one day some gurl or even him will text me just to inform me that he is inlove again or that he is happy with a new relationship. totally i just don't want to know anything about his life. that will be better for me so that i can move on and don't feel the pain of the break-up anymore.
    just sharing you guys my thoughts... appreciate it if you can share yours too about my situation.

You honestly won't know how you feel until you see them. I'm going on eight months no contact and I still think about her all the time and dream about her sparingly. She's had a new boyfriend for the same eight. These questions aren't very important though. What you should be asking yourself is what you are doing to better improve yourself and gain some self worth again after this ordeal? Because when you feel really good about yourself, it won't really matter. When you find somebody else that you are happy with, it won't really matter. You will be *totally* past him.

Speaking of which, I'm actually putting myself in a situation to run into her this weekend. I've had butterflies going through my stomach all week. It's important to tell yourself that even if you do run into them, anything that happens is pretty miniscule in the big picture. It doesn't change where you stand and they aren't going to fall madly in love with you again off that one run in. It's past and there isn't much else that can be done.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.